October 2013 Moms
Options

Who's Dat Baby Poll?

Jalee85Jalee85 member
edited October 2014 in October 2013 Moms
I thought it would be fun to play a guess who the baby is game. I'm just forming ideas in my head, but everyone who would participate would send a picture to me I guess secretly. To make it hard I was thinking that we should limit it to recent photos of our babies in white onesies. No animals or other siblings around that could give it away. What do you guys think?
April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
imageimageimage     
imageimage

Who's Dat Baby Poll? 62 votes

Yay
74% 46 votes
Nay
25% 16 votes

Re: Who's Dat Baby Poll?

• Options
    Jalee85Jalee85 member
    edited November 2014
    I'm just going to comment to keep the post at the top. We will see if we can get some more votes once the holiday is over.
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We could just put our babies in something gender neutral. I think some of the larger babies may not be wearing onesies anymore.
  • Options
    Well even just a white t-shirt but yeah gender neutral would work too. I was just thinking of a way to make things a touch harder, so that it's more of a challenge. I'm willing to take in any suggestions. My kid is in 24 months size clothes and we still can get white onesies, but we need to dress up in layers here in North Dakota
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Options
    @huntjul‌ I'm afraid our long haired babies will get sniffed out right away, anyhow!
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Options
    Jalee85Jalee85 member
    edited November 2014
    missgpsu said:

Yes, B's hair gives her away too

Yes I was thinking the same thing. I still think it would be fun though. We could maybe do a large grouping of babies and give the names and then you would just have to match the baby to the name. That way it's not just 1 person guessing it right every time.

You could always do a wig or bald cap ;)
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Options
    Jalee85 said:
    @huntjul‌ I'm afraid our long haired babies will get sniffed out right away, anyhow!
    yes, the big pigtails might give it away if the nudie baby under a palm tree hadn't already done it
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image
  • Options
    missgpsu said:

Yes, B's hair gives her away too

Everyone knows B! I'm counting on you to participate so I get at least one right.
  • Options
    @missgpsu‌ Maybe part of the rules should be they all have to have a hat so hair is a non issue :-h

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    B is way too recognizable.  She is such a doll face!

BFP: 1.19.2013 - EDD: 10.2.2013 - It's a girl! 9.25.13: Welcome Addison!

• Options
    Most definitely
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"