Stay at Home Moms
Options

Halloween!!

jlpevjlpev member
edited October 2014 in Stay at Home Moms
I love Halloween!! Here are my kids from our truck-n-treat! My ds was really into being Toothless the Dragon from how to train a dragon.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Halloween!!

• Options
    My mil made the toothless costume & I made dds cat costume so I'm a little proud. Thank you!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Lol I tried deleting the 2nd toothless pic but its not letting me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My 3.5yr thinks costumes are "sooooo spooky" and refuses to wear them so, he's sporting a "boo!" t-shirt. My 8yr is going as a peacock. Too bad it's pouring down rain right now :( Fingers crossed it lets up by 4pm! :D

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Options
    Our town has the downtown blocked off & businesses set up tables, back of trucks & stuff like that to hand out candy. They call it trunk & treat.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cute cute! DS was Jake the Pirate and DD was Minnie Mouse. It was too cold here tonight to go door to door with DD so we went to the mall. My brother, SIL, and nephew were there too. The stores hand out candy. DS had a blast and DD loved all the commotion!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Squish! I love all the pictures! DD won't remember any of this but she went with her cousins as a ladybug.
  • Options
    Aww I love everyone's pics...so cute!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"