July 2015 Moms
Options

TTC-Could I be?

My husband and I have recently started TTC. My last period started on Oct 10. My cycles are very regular. My Ovulation day was on or around Oct 22.
I am having symptoms such as enlarged and sore breast, sharp pains in my pelvic area, bloating, and a little bit of upset stomach throughout the day. I took a First Response test at 7dpo and got a negative. My next period should start on Nov 5. So I did take a test 7 days before a missed period. Really hoping that I am pregnant! Any suggestions on when I should test again or any tips?

Re: TTC-Could I be?

• Options
    If I am pregnant, my EDD is July 17!!
  • Options
    Head over to TTGP. Read the post at the top called Read this before posting (or something along those lines) and read the newbie blog. If/when you get a positive test come back to July15 and join in the discussion.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You should read the responses on your other post.

• Options
    Make.it.stop.

***Signature/Ticker Warning***

March 2008 - DD born - no issues conceiving (surprise). Limited issues during pregnancy/delivery.
    June 2011 - Married DH.
    June 2013 - Diagnosis of Endometriosis and PCOS (approximate).
    December 2013 - First cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    January 2014 - 2nd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    February 2014 - 3rd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    March 2014 - Took month off to prep for surgery
    April 2014 - Laporoscopy for endo. Unable to remove endo due to too close of proximity to ureter. HSG done as well. Fillopian tubes open.
    May 2014 - 1st round of Femara. Positive OPK. BFN.
    June 2014 - 2nd round of Femara. Moved to RE to have CD10 Follicular U/S. No Follies in left ovary. 5 follies in right. Largest follie 8mm, 1 7mm, 2 3mm, 1 2mm. Positive OPK on day of U/S. BFN. DH has SA done at this time - All results within normal limits.
    July 2014 - 3rd round of Femara. CD10 Follicular U/S. No follies in left ovary. 7 follies in right. 1 20mm, 1 12mm, 1 10mm, 4 <5mm. Scheduled for IUI. Canceled due to low estrogen level of 145. TI this month. Prepping for Injectables next month. BFN.
    August 2014 - CD3 BW Normal. Injectables not happening because of stupid miscommunication about "required injectables class." Taking class this month. No medication. TI for the month. SIS scheduled for 8/7/14. SIS results - "I have a beautiful uterus." Huzzah!
    September 2014 - Cycle cancelled due to stupid AF coming early and making my IUI run in to DH's business trip. Try again next month.
    October 2014 - Injects with IUI cycle. 75U 5 days. Estrogen at 36. Bumped up to 125 for 4 days. Estrogen 105. Bumped up to 225. Ganirelix for 2 days. 4 mature follies. Triggered 10/9. IUI 10/10.
    BFP 10/24/2014. Beta #1 - 178   Beta #2 - 398.   U/S 11/7/14- TWINS!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I can't find the other post. I searched for two hours. For this to be a community, y'all are awfully rude.
    Considering I will be a first time mom and a lot of y'all already have children, that's why I would be asking for advice from y'all. I've never been in this situation before so clearly I don't know what to do.
  • Options
    There is a lot of great advice in the comments you have received. The newbie blog answers A LOT of questions that you have. Learning about your body is a good thing and I hope you take the time to do it.
    Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    cssme13cssme13 member
    edited October 2014
    How dare these ladies be so rude, of course your totes preggers!

But seriously most of the ladies have given legitimate good advice. Most of the things they have asked you/told you your doctor would probably agree with. Wait until you actually miss your period before you test. If you're pregnant enough to have symptoms you're pregnant enough to turn a test.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Married: 05/26/2012

DS Born Happy and Healthy via C-section: 10/04/2013

Natural M/C: 07/08/2014

DD Born Happy and Healthy via Emergency C-section: 06/30/2015

BFP #4: 11/15/2016

EDD: 7/27/2017

• Options
    :-q
    Love 2010 / Marriage 2013 / Baby carriage EDD July 4th 2015
    BabyFetus Ticker
    imageimage

• Options
    Sorry @Joy2611    :D
    November Siggy, Thanksgiving Fail

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    wineandcakewineandcake member
    edited October 2014
    Joy2611 said:

Head over to TTGP. Read the post at the top called Read this before posting (or something along those lines) and read the newbie blog. If/when you get a positive test come back to July15 and join in the discussion.

So, you are the reason we're dealing with her meltdown right now :-)

:/ sorry! I thought she would GBCB rather than actually listen. Now I know better and will link to babycentre from now on.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    whoops, sorry Jefa and Joy! IDK what part of "read this linked newbie blog/ we can't see your future/no one knows what's going on in your ute" translates to "Ask the same question day in and day out and then ask TTGP".

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"