April 2015 Moms
Options

*~~Thursday Ticker Change ~~*

Update time!!

1. How far along are you?

2. Any upcoming appointments?

3. How are you feeling?

4. If celebrating & dressing up for Halloween, what's your costume? Or your children's?

Re: *~~Thursday Ticker Change ~~*

• Options
    1. 18 weeks today!!

2. Anatomy scan next week Nov 4th.

3. Feeling good, having trouble sleeping well.

4. My work dresses up. Our team is going as the wizard of oz tomorrow. I'll be Toto.
  • Options
    1. 16 weeks 5 days

2. Prenatal check-up this afternoon. Can't wait to hear that beautiful heartbeat 
    :x
    3. Feeling very well for the most part, other than seasonal allergies. Oh, and RLP. Can't get comfortable sitting, standing, or laying down.

4. My only earth-side children are my fur babies at the moment. My brown pitbull is going to be a lion, my white pitbull is going to be a shark, and my chihuahua is superman. I am dressing up in a tshirt that looks like an xray with the baby skeleton inside the belly. 

Yes, I understand it's silly to dress up dogs for Halloween. Doing it anyway, because my birthday is Saturday and it's the only fun thing I'll get to do, even if Halloween is the day before... 

My social life is sad.
    ME: 26  |  DH: 33
    Dating: March 17, 2008
    Married: May 18, 2013
    BFP: August 16, 2014
    Our rainbow baby after two losses. Rest sweetly, my angels. 

IT'S A GIRL!EDD: April 10, 2015
    (Formerly known as amandastewart51813)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 17 weeks! 2. Any upcoming appointments? Not until Nov 20th. Tuesday, we did an elective ultrasound. I got to see LO kick & eat. This weekend, we will reveal the sex of our LO to our families. I'm anxious & excited! 3. How are you feeling? MS has been easing down. Thank goodness! Yesterday, I went neat freak mode and got myself worn out. My back was killing me. I have to remember to take it easy. 4. If celebrating & dressing up for Halloween, what's your costume? Or your children's? I'm making my own version of a female Beetlejuice lol. I hope it works out.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    1. 17 weeks! Can't believe we are getting close to half way!

2. Nov 25th for my 20 week and a/s.

3. Feeling good. Some minor back annoyances. Skin is awful. But overall not terrible.

4. I will take DD trick or treating. I got her a Minnie costume. She LOVES Minnie. I never thought I would buy a costume but I did. I need something simple for myself. Not sure what yet.
  • Options
    dana1047 said:

Update time!!

1. How far along are you?

2. Any upcoming appointments?

3. How are you feeling?

4. If celebrating & dressing up for Halloween, what's your costume? Or your children's?

1. 15 weeks today, size of a navel orange!

2. I have an appointment on the 6th, just a prenatal check up. My 20 wk ultrasound is on December 3 and we are finding out the sex on December 18. The hospital will not reveal the sex during the 20 week ultrasound for whatever reason and there are no elective ultrasound places nearby so we are making a little trip 3 hours away to find out and do some shopping etc.

3. I've had a headache for 3 days now. I take a Tylenol and it goes away for 4-5 hours and then it's back. I even wake up in the middle of the night with this headache.

4. I don't have any children and we don't dress up our pets. Also I have to work Friday night so I won't be home to hand out candy :(. Next year will be better!
  • Options

1. 16 weeks 5 days

2. Prenatal check-up this afternoon. Can't wait to hear that beautiful heartbeat 
    :x
    3. Feeling very well for the most part, other than seasonal allergies. Oh, and RLP. Can't get comfortable sitting, standing, or laying down.

4. My only earth-side children are my fur babies at the moment. My brown pitbull is going to be a lion, my white pitbull is going to be a shark, and my chihuahua is superman. I am dressing up in a tshirt that looks like an xray with the baby skeleton inside the belly. 

Yes, I understand it's silly to dress up dogs for Halloween. Doing it anyway, because my birthday is Saturday and it's the only fun thing I'll get to do, even if Halloween is the day before... 

My social life is sad.
    Not silly! My fur babies are my only children outside the womb. My fox terrier will be t-Rex & my jack Russell a banana split. They do go trick or treating to the grandparents houses :)

• Options
    1. 16w4d

2. Nov 20th is my next apt and a/s.

3. Still feeling tired, more body aches,occasional annoying headaches.

4. No children to dress up, but my dog will be a cute lion :)
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 14 Weeks today!

2. Any upcoming appointments? Nothing til the 10th.  Anatomy scan Dec 8th. Way too far away!

3. How are you feeling? I'm starting to feel a little more normal. Still tired and not a fan of eating.  I get nauseous every time I eat, but no throwing up in the last two weeks. 

4. If celebrating & dressing up for Halloween, what's your costume? Or your children's? Brennan was Sully and our cousin's son was Mike too cute! I wish we could've gotten a picture of them together. But here is one of him and his Daddy. 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options

How far along are you? 14 weeks today and by all counts, officially in the 2nd tri! Woot Woot!

Any upcoming appointments? No upcoming appointments for a couple more weeks ~but we are going public on FB this evening with this pic (Note ~ It only says May because I am an April runt with an EDD of 4/30 and I don’t want all the prying questions if 
    I go "over due" – so we are just telling everyone May)image

How are you feeling?
    Overall, I am feeling better. My energy seems to be on the upswing, and the all- day nausea seems to have subsided, although I have been really thrown off by unexpectedly throwing up a couple of times this week. Although I don’t think I am sporting a bump yet, the majority of my pants are now useless without a Bella Band on, so those have made an appearance this week.

If celebrating & dressing up for Halloween, what's your costume? Or your children's? Mostly just “dressing up” for work – I got one of those skeleton shirts that are supposed to look like my rib cage, heart and baby’s little skeleton body. This is the way I am announcing at work tomorrow  
    Jimage

Me: 25, DH: 28, Baby #1 Due: April 30, 2015

Team BLUE!!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    1. How far along are you? 16 weeks!

2. Any upcoming appointments? Going in for our anomaly scan on November 12th.

3. How are you feeling? Mostly having good days but still some bad days thrown in. 

4. If celebrating & dressing up for Halloween, what's your costume? Or your children's? I will not be dressing up, my kids are dressing up as Elsa, Wolverine and Snow White. 

Samantha 9/25/10 ~*~ Logan 2/7/12 ~*~ Mackenzie 7/11/13

Baby #4
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 20weeks today. <:-P

2. Any upcoming appointments? Not till the 3rd week in Nov.

3. How are you feeling? It's funny they say you have more energy...pffft I am tired and constipation still.

4. If celebrating & dressing up for Halloween, what's your costume? Or your children's? DH will be a scarecrow, DS will be the lion and I will be Dorothy. Hope the costume still fits lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 16 weeks

2. Any upcoming appointments? No

3. How are you feeling? Having a hard time getting to sleep. I am waking up at least once an hour and that means I have to get up to pee. If I don't, I won't be able to get back to sleep. Stretching pains.

4. If celebrating & dressing up for Halloween, what's your costume? Or your children's? Not celebrating this year. Handing out candy, but we didn't have many kids show up last year.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    1. 16 weeks
    2. Monthly appointment November 6
    3. Been feeling great until 2 days ago I was hit with gas pains and constipation.....
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 16 weeks 1 day 

2. Any upcoming appointments? I go Monday for my quad screen blood work. 

3. How are you feeling? Fine. Hungry but fine. 

4. If celebrating & dressing up for Halloween, what's your costume? Or your children's? I haven't dressed up for halloween in years! Can't even remember the last time I did. But my daughter is going as Princess Peach and my nephew as Mario. Can not wait until tonight! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"