September 2012 Moms
Options

Turn Up Tuesday

13»

Re: Turn Up Tuesday

• Options
    Weird.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Options
    27boo said:
    @MelsaX‌ ::hugs:: going through the loss of a family pet is so hard. My random is that the past 2 work weeks and then this weekend too, has been complete survival-mode. I'm just so busy. Not until after Halloween, I'll feel like I can take a breath. Anyways last night it was 8:30 and I was a zombie on the couch with a bag full of teacher-parent conference work to be done, and I was surfing FB bc it was a) necessary and b) my first moment to myself all day. Anyways, FB was suggesting "people you know" and their pics and every single person was Bumpie/S12er. I was so tired but confused at the same time. My first thought was that I was on the Bump but it was everyone's real names and my 2nd thought was it was people from the FB group but there were mommies in there that never joined that group or haven't been in it for a while(Mlf and LB). It was such a weird thing to happen when I was so tired and lost, it made me confused.

I have so much to do before conferences. And I'm in a class yesterday and today, so I haven't even had my preps. Ahhhhh.

Good luck, it will get done, it always does! @27boo‌ I had a 1/2 sick day for 2 drs appts. I did NOT do my prep work last night, who knows if it would have made sense due to my tiredness. I ended up working on my paperwork while in the waiting rooms of the dr's office and the office where my ultrasound was. Then it was 1:25 and I was leaving the ultrasound; my first conference was at 3 in the next town over. So, I stopped at Stbx, got a latte and powered through my notes. Talk about the 11th hour! Survival-mode week.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    27boo said:
    @MelsaX‌ ::hugs:: going through the loss of a family pet is so hard. My random is that the past 2 work weeks and then this weekend too, has been complete survival-mode. I'm just so busy. Not until after Halloween, I'll feel like I can take a breath. Anyways last night it was 8:30 and I was a zombie on the couch with a bag full of teacher-parent conference work to be done, and I was surfing FB bc it was a) necessary and b) my first moment to myself all day. Anyways, FB was suggesting "people you know" and their pics and every single person was Bumpie/S12er. I was so tired but confused at the same time. My first thought was that I was on the Bump but it was everyone's real names and my 2nd thought was it was people from the FB group but there were mommies in there that never joined that group or haven't been in it for a while(Mlf and LB). It was such a weird thing to happen when I was so tired and lost, it made me confused.

I have so much to do before conferences. And I'm in a class yesterday and today, so I haven't even had my preps. Ahhhhh.

Good luck, it will get done, it always does! @27boo‌ I had a 1/2 sick day for 2 drs appts. I did NOT do my prep work last night, who knows if it would have made sense due to my tiredness. I ended up working on my paperwork while in the waiting rooms of the dr's office and the office where my ultrasound was. Then it was 1:25 and I was leaving the ultrasound; my first conference was at 3 in the next town over. So, I stopped at Stbx, got a latte and powered through my notes. Talk about the 11th hour! Survival-mode week.

Eek! Boo woke up puking today. Dh stayed home, but I'm home with her tomorrow. Tomorrow is half day for kids and teacher work time. Crap. I know what I'm doing this weekend.
    Aria September 18, 2012
    Baby Due April 17, 2015
  • Options
    danabsddanabsd member
    edited November 2014
    @danabsd I saw (once upon a time) that you bought a bulk pack of hair clips on Amazon. Can you link?
    I think they were headbands, but this is the company. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    hmp1 said:
    harti09 said:
    My cousin (wilderness chick from the double wedding I mentioned the other week), also happens to be an artist.

She went to school for sculpting and has a really screwed up way of expressing herself - grotesque to down right disturbing. She's in nursing school at the moment and really into anatomy. She also like to make cakes...

She combined all three interests and made a life like infant cake. It was red inside. I know this because she cut it up and posted it all of FB. You guys, she's crazy.   
    Anyone else having a Steel Magnolias moment?
    Armadillo Cake - steel-magnolias Photo
    bleedin' armadillo groom's cake!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"