November 2014 Moms
Options

Getting nervous!!!!

I'm a STM and I'm in a panic lately. Been cramping and trying to just keep on going and not think too much about it but I am really starting to feel the Contractions. Not too consistent though. Today I've been nauseous and having contractions higher in uterus. Friday dialated 1cm and effaced 75%. Losing mucus plug/bloody show today. Not that any of that means anything. Just kinda venting and wondering if anyone else was getting nervous. I feel frantic off and on and freak out. I was up cleaning house at 2 am and doing laundry cuz my favorite yoga pants were dirty.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} BabyFruit Ticker}

Re: Getting nervous!!!!

• Options
    i am too. im getting nervous any time i feel a gush of anything even if its just a little discharge :P

i cleaned the entire house twice in a week thinking it would be any day. 1cm, 50% effaced here! 39 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel ya!  Had uncomfortable contractions last night but way too inconsistent to do anything about.  Also think I lost part of the mucus plug and feel a bit nauseous at times, but I'm still fairly certain he's not coming quite yet-just making me uncomfortable!  Was up for two hours last night thinking how I REALLY need to finish packing that hospital bag, haha!  Hang in there!
  • Options
    Yeah, right there with ya...

I'm having a RCS, so in my type A brain, this baby is staying put until her evacuation date.  That plan was shot to hell last night when I woke up with terrible cramps and then realized they were possibly contractions.  On top of that, MIL & FIL (who will be taking care of our 2 year old twins when baby comes) are out of town all week.  DH & I about had a panic attack last night when we realized we didn't have a back up plan for the girls this week!  We do now, though!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I feel your pain!! Even though I was induced at 41 weeks with DS, I just feel like I'm going to go earlier than my RCS date and its sending me into a panic. Nothing is ready and I don't have backup care settled for DS if I go before 11/24 :/

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• Options
    @VegasChz‌

Omg I would be totally nervous. I'm a type A too. I can't handle not having control over this. It's driving me nuts. I came home crying cuz I don't know what to do. I just starting ranting. My husband said relax. You can't plan everything. I said that's not fair cuz I want to.
  • Options
    @sweetbabyrahe‌ I don't remember feeling any contractions with my 1st. I lost my plug and was dilated 3 cm my whole last month and felt nothing. This time I'm feeling it all. Luckily I work down the street from the hospital. If my water breaks I can just drive right over there. I think I'm putting bags in the car just in case.
  • Options
    I'm not nervous for the birth yet because it still seems so far away. I wish it seemed close enough to merit feeling nervous! I'm only at 36+2 and have had three contractions...total. I just don't get the feeling that things are moving along very quickly so I'm expecting the baby to stay in a week or two past the due date. I'm sure I'll get nervous in a few weeks.
    It's a girl! Due November 22, 2014
  • Options
    Same boat here! I am 38.5 weeks. On Friday I was 1.5 cm dilated and 80% effaced. That was quite a bit of progress from two weeks before when I was checked. Now, I am crampy and feel like my period is coming. I have lots of irregular contractions all day. Last time I was induced at 41+ weeks. This time I doubt I will make it that far, and it really feels like it could be any time at all. Every time I leave the house I am worried about my water breaking in some random place, like target or the grocery store. I don't remember feeling like this at all last time. I guess we'll all just have to wait and see, but the anticipation is killing me!
  • Options
    Yes! I am 39 weeks today and am super OCD. This kid is totally helping me learn how to be less controlling. Lol I have been having mild period like cramps and back pain, but everyone makes it sound like when you're in labor you will know so I just keep assuming I will have some horrible agonizing pain to let me know it's time. Oh and I am not a single cm dilated. 39 weeks and nothing. And we have even been having sex! Which is horrible if I might add. My poor husband. My blood pressure has been high...probably from being a nervous Nancy, so I go in tomorrow and see the Dr early this week. Sigh. :P
  • Options
    lissydee said:
    i was in denial until I had the urge to push. and this was my third...and i am a labor nurse to boot! .....  So really...a half hour of hard labor?

moral?  be ready for anything.
    My midwife always told me third babies are a wildcard!  Sounds so much like my birth, also my third!  I only had a half hour of painful labor before he was born too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"