October 2013 Moms

FFFC

2»

Re: FFFC

• I've never been to Vegas.

(and really don't have any desire to go.) 
    You are wrong! You NEED to go!
    Give me reasons other than gambling!!
    Um, drinking. You can drink anywhere, AND get drinks served to you at any time of the day!!

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• I just ordered 2 new diapers in bumgenius's I'm a Genius series limited print. DH keeps saying we don't need more diapers, but I really loved the print! I'm considering ordering 2 more from another site. I need to get some PayPal funds. Time to dig around and find some diapers to sell!

After the Maathai release yesterday, I have all the BGs except Irwin and sassy. ( I had sassy but traded it.) I could CD for a week probably before I had to wash. #cdaddict for sure!

I guess my FFFC would be that I was checking my email at a stoplight yesterday when I saw the BG release, and had to pull over to buy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I just ordered 2 new diapers in bumgenius's I'm a Genius series limited print. DH keeps saying we don't need more diapers, but I really loved the print! I'm considering ordering 2 more from another site. I need to get some PayPal funds. Time to dig around and find some diapers to sell!

After the Maathai release yesterday, I have all the BGs except Irwin and sassy. ( I had sassy but traded it.) I could CD for a week probably before I had to wash. #cdaddict for sure!

I guess my FFFC would be that I was checking my email at a stoplight yesterday when I saw the BG release, and had to pull over to buy!
    I was sad I missed yesterday's rerelease! I have irwin and sassy. No Jueles, Carol or Maathai though.

After almost 3 years of IF and a crazy roadside delivery, we are loving life with our second beautiful daughter! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I've never been to Vegas.

(and really don't have any desire to go.) 
    You are wrong! You NEED to go!
    Give me reasons other than gambling!!
    food and alcohol.

ETA: shows

ETA 2: sun and pool bars.
    I like all those things.
    Also, shopping.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards