October 2013 Moms

FFFC

let's go!
                                                 imageimage
                                    Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                     Lilypie - (aqIx)

Re: FFFC

• I don't know what scentsy is. I assume it's like scented candles or something? I have managed to avoid everyone selling it on facebook.

It's a warmer lit by a lightbulb and wax. I love it. And not just bc I sell it. Lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    photo ae9d6512-aa3f-4ee3-9605-e9c1b685f0eb_zps385c8147.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • This is more of a random, but the randoms thread seems done. DH lashed out at me last night for something stupid and it turned into a fight. Come to find out...he is stressed because he is unhappy at work. He loved his job, but this one guy is making is difficult for him and his boss is playing both sides (something I've thought for months, but DH is just now noticing). I feel bad for him but don't really know what to do. I found a couple job postings last night and sent them to him. I hope he actually applies or works on some new career goals. Grumpy DH is the pits
  • I lied to the pedi this week when she asked if we watch TV when Rachel is in the room. dh is a TV addict. He turns it on as soon as he walks in the door.
  • I just started reading Fifty Shades of Grey... this woman can't write for shit, but I know I will end up seeing the movie and I like to read books first.
    *TTC since July 2010
    *BFP #1- 11/12/12, m/c 11/16/12 @ 6 weeks
    *BFP #2- 1/23/13 EDD 10/4/13  

*Emma Rose: 10/8/13

*BFP #3- EDD 03/9/16

March '16 December Siggy Challenge- Favorite Christmas Movie/Quote
  • How does this monopoly work? I went to McDonald's for the 1st time in almost 2 years the other day. I claimed the codes but nothing won. Can I give you guys the pieces to get monopoly still? I have:
    NY Ave
    St James Place
    Indiana Ave
    Electric
    Penn Railroad

If they give you monopoly I can mail them to you
    image  image
    Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

• There is a mixed snack thing on the teacher table and I pick out all the crunchy cheese doodles and I call them cheese doodles and my students make fun of me.
    Why? In my area of PA, cheese curls
    Fing PA and their non NY talk. I bet they don't have heroes either.
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • sleepy33 said:

I blame sleepy and her McDonald's monopoly obsession for how many large fries and a medium diet coke I've eaten the past 3 weeks. ..I have a lot of game pieces.

Will it make you feel better if I tell you how many game pieces I've collected and entered online? It is reaching shameful proportions. And I added 6 more this morning.

I must know your number!

After almost 3 years of IF and a crazy roadside delivery, we are loving life with our second beautiful daughter! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I just ordered 2 new diapers in bumgenius's I'm a Genius series limited print. DH keeps saying we don't need more diapers, but I really loved the print! I'm considering ordering 2 more from another site. I need to get some PayPal funds. Time to dig around and find some diapers to sell!

After almost 3 years of IF and a crazy roadside delivery, we are loving life with our second beautiful daughter! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I blame sleepy and her McDonald's monopoly obsession for how many large fries and a medium diet coke I've eaten the past 3 weeks. ..I have a lot of game pieces.
    Will it make you feel better if I tell you how many game pieces I've collected and entered online? It is reaching shameful proportions. And I added 6 more this morning.
    I must know your number!
    After this morning, 88.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • How does this monopoly work? I went to McDonald's for the 1st time in almost 2 years the other day. I claimed the codes but nothing won. Can I give you guys the pieces to get monopoly still? I have:
    NY Ave
    St James Place
    Indiana Ave
    Electric
    Penn Railroad

If they give you monopoly I can mail them to you
    You are sweet. Every year, they give out a bajillion pieces, but only one piece from each...IDK, color? category? or whatever, is the rare one. The rare ones are:
    Kentucky
    Tennessee
    Virginia
    Vermont
    Mediterranean
    Boardwalk
    Short Line RR
    Pennsylvania AVE (not RR)
    Water Works
    Ventnor
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • I just ordered 2 new diapers in bumgenius's I'm a Genius series limited print. DH keeps saying we don't need more diapers, but I really loved the print! I'm considering ordering 2 more from another site. I need to get some PayPal funds. Time to dig around and find some diapers to sell!
    And so it begins. You're in trouble. I now have ALL THE PRINTS!

Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. DS born 10-16-13.
    TTC #2 in December 2014. BFP 12-31-14. Expecting a September baby!
  • H has been sick for a month now, and even though I act the part of the caring loving wife and get him what he needs and pick up his prescriptions I'm so over it.  I'm exhausted from doing all the child care duties myself (my shower last night consisted of Eleanor banging on the bathroom door and then him coming in to use the bathroom just as soon as I stepped out of the shower).

I think he's being dramatic and just want to roll my eyes all the time.  

I think he really is in pain and miserable though so I just keep all my thoughts to myself. 

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ajoyd said:

I just ordered 2 new diapers in bumgenius's I'm a Genius series limited print. DH keeps saying we don't need more diapers, but I really loved the print! I'm considering ordering 2 more from another site. I need to get some PayPal funds. Time to dig around and find some diapers to sell!

LOL, I have a lot of the prints. I bought 3 Spence and 3 Marie last time. I hate the Marie, love the Spence. Waiting for Marie and Audrey to go up in price, then to eBay they go. I haven't reassembled any diapers all week after washing them, I still could diaper baby girl dor another 4 days before assembling any diapers. I'm a cloth diaper addict. Just waiting for timing to be right before I order the other two Martin prints so I can properly intercept the mail. LOL

• *blue*flower**blue*flower* member
    edited October 2014
    sleepy33 said:

sleepy33 said:

I blame sleepy and her McDonald's monopoly obsession for how many large fries and a medium diet coke I've eaten the past 3 weeks. ..I have a lot of game pieces.

I must know your number!

After this morning, 88.

I started a couple weeks after you and I'm not far behind your number!

I won a few things yesterday and still have to enter the online codes!

LOL, I have a lot of the prints. I bought 3 Spence and 3 Marie last time. I hate the Marie, love the Spence. Waiting for Marie and Audrey to go up in price, then to eBay they go. I haven't reassembled any diapers all week after washing them, I still could diaper baby girl dor another 4 days before assembling any diapers. I'm a cloth diaper addict. Just waiting for timing to be right before I order the other two Martin prints so I can properly intercept the mail. LOL
    You don't like Audrey??? I love it. I have a Marie but I don't put it on my DS, it is in the pile of girl prints for if we have a girl. I shouldn't do that to myself because I will have the sads if we have another boy and I have to sell them all. To be clear I would not be sad about having another boy, just about selling the prints  ;)

Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. DS born 10-16-13.
    TTC #2 in December 2014. BFP 12-31-14. Expecting a September baby!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ajoyd said:

Ajoyd said:

I just ordered 2 new diapers in bumgenius's I'm a Genius series limited print. DH keeps saying we don't need more diapers, but I really loved the print! I'm considering ordering 2 more from another site. I need to get some PayPal funds. Time to dig around and find some diapers to sell!

You don't like Audrey??? I love it. I have a Marie but I don't put it on my DS, it is in the pile of girl prints for if we have a girl. I shouldn't do that to myself because I will have the sads if we have another boy and I have to sell them all. To be clear I would not be sad about having another boy, just about selling the prints  ;)

I want to love the Audrey print because it's DD's name. I have 2 in rotation and 2 NIP. I'll probably sell the NIPs at some point and keep the two used ones. I got terrible bum cuts of Marie (upside down splash and starfish. ) So I will just sell them.

• I thought today was Halloween for a few hot minutes.

My aunt & cousin came over so I could help my cousin out with her resume. And I said to my aunt, "Doesn't Olivia have a half day today?" My aunt was like "No..they shouldn't" And I was like "hmm, well New Haven does.." And my aunt was like "Why would they?" with her eyes all big because at this point she's second guessing herself, thinking my cousin is going to be getting off the bus in 10 minutes with no one home, and then I'm like "HOLY SHIT!!! I'm an idiot, today is not Halloween." I didn't have volleyball practice today because they were doing a trunk or treat at the school I coach at so my mind jumped to Halloween for a few..haha 

#imadumbdumb

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    photo ae9d6512-aa3f-4ee3-9605-e9c1b685f0eb_zps385c8147.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"