Nursery water
2% 3 votes
I just want to see the answers
10% 11 votes
SS
17% 18 votes

Re: What kind of water do you give LO?

• Options
    Oh I forgot about the filtered water from the fridge. We don't have that feature on ours!
  • Options
    esd said:

SS - We haven't given LO any water yet but the rest of use drink filtered water from the fridge.

this. except LO does drink water. I also make DH change the filter monthly even though it's supposed to last 3 months.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    under normal circumstances, I use tap water or fridge water. The place we are living at now is a private well that hasn't been tested in years as far as I know, so we are using jugs of filtered water from the store.
  • Options
    SS - filtered water through the fridge.
  • Options
    SS tap water filtered with Brita as well.
  • Options
    SS only because we haven't got our reverse osmosis system connected yet. For now we use bottles water but after we get it hooked it up it'll filter through the fridge.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have a reverse osmosis water filtration system on our house and that's the water she drinks. So from the faucet, but after it's been filtered
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We have a well, and live within a mile from a Poland Springs water bottling site... The water around here is known to be good.

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

• Options
    JennaRaekJennaRaek member
    edited October 2014

Tap water. We live in a small town and our "city" water is great.

ETA: My kid LOVES water. He'd drink it over his formula any day. He only really gets it when he has a snack though.

• Options
    We either use tap water or water from the front of the fridge.

Married June 2010.
    DD born 1/13 via Csection at 41w5d after 47 hours of labor

• Options
    danaadell said:

Tap water. We live in a small town and our "city" water is great.

ETA: My kid LOVES water. He'd drink it over his formula any day. He only really gets it when he has a snack though.

My LO is the same way. He loves BM but is always excited for water. We use well water (no fluoride-but I personally don't mind it). It's also great water.
    That's what I grew up on. My parents have a well and a separate tap for spring water that they filter. I miss it. I can't wait until we build our house and I can give my LOs the fresh well/spring water I had.

• Options
    I didn't know this was a thing! :p

We just use tap.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Patrick: born at home on January 14, 2014

• Options
    Boiled water.
  • Options
    SS - filtered from my fridge. At daycare she gets tap water.

Married: 9.22.12 - DD: 1.7.14 - EDD 2: 10.30.17 - J14 OG
  • Options
    Tap water through a Brita filter
  • Options
    I use bottled water for her bottles and sippy cup but sometimes she wants some of mine from the Brita filter
  • Options
    SS...No water yet. But soon I want to try some in a sippy cup. We have filtered water from our refrigerator, I plan to use that.
  • Options
    I give filter or bottle if we have it. She does not drink much though. Mainly practice using the sippy.
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Options
    We give filtered water from the fridge!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"