Cloth Diapering

babysitter vent

The last time I had L to the Dr they were fascinated by her diaper and one was super cool and even told me about a store in my area, but the other was all "she's got a rash!" She was just a tiny bit red but she seemed to be blaming the cloth.

Well yesterday I worked and dh and my in laws kept L. When I got home she had a horrible rash and it appeared that they had only changed her diaper twice. The entire day! Now today we have a Dr appt and she's got a bad rash and I'm afraid the lady will blame my diapers again! FWIW, L can't use disposables because she gets a terrible rash from them. When I tell people this they keep suggesting different disposable brands. No people, that's what the cloth is for and we love it!
Ok, end rant

Re: babysitter vent

• Aww that sucks. My in-laws aren't excited about cloth diapering, but they both have gone out of their way to learn how it works so they can help with the baby.
  • If that stupid nurse says anything, just say something to the effect of " so she will NEVER have a rash if I use disposable?" As for the rash she has, try a fleese liner and some heavy duty diaper cream, that should clear it up pretty quick. Next time LO is with the Inlaws, maybe set a timer to remind them, or text to remind them that she needs to be changed even if they don't think she is wet.
    freezorburnEssJayCeeCLLDLL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"