February 2014 Moms
Options

Weight loss ladies! (10/17)

How are we doing? Anyone work on their abs this week? Also, it's halfway through the month...how are we doing on our personal goals?

Weekly Challenge: Take A Squat

I've seen a few people doing this already, so I figured I may as well use it. Anytime you use the bathroom, do 5 squats (or more, if you want). Please pull your pants up first, though. Also, make sure to use correct form! Feet shoulder width apart, back straight, and your knees shouldn't pass your toes.

Re: Weight loss ladies! (10/17)

• Options
    No one? Did I just get lost in the cluster of colouring polls, walking in on DH, and FFFC?
  • Options
    I failed this week on abs, but I did remember to flex here and there. 

Personal goals: I made my goal already! Determined to see progress on the scale going down, I pushed myself and ran at .1 mile an hour faster than last week and ran for 4 minute at a time walking 1. (I have been doing walk 2, run 3). So now I just keep in working to go farther. I'm not sure if I want to work on running faster, or just slow down and try to run longer. Thoughts? I'm not a pro runner, it's just something I mildly enjoy that always feels like a good work out. so any runners opinions would be great.  

No change on the scale today. Not sure what happened despite my efforts. So I bought my own scale and hope to see some happy decrease next week. In the mean time, sticking to last week's routine wth a little change and no huge greasy meal like this week should help. 

So looking forward to the squats! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"