Cloth Diapering

~~~FFFCs~~~

2»

Re: ~~~FFFCs~~~

• I use my pregnancy insomnia as an excuse to obsessively makes lists and plan for baby prep.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
    TJ1979MandmeeshEssJayCee
  • Loading the player...
  • Mapleme said:
    I use my pregnancy insomnia as an excuse to obsessively makes lists and plan for baby prep.
    Isn't that what it's for?

It's not for dealing with screaming toddlers?
    TJ1979Mandmeesh
  • I spent F's 2am feeding reading the catfish thread over on the July board. I can't go back to sleep now because I have convinced myself that a specific cd board reg is fooling us as well.

Is it me?
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
    ElleBeeDubtheultimatesakCLLDLLEssJayCee
  • The first thing I thought of when I read that thread was the CD board and those of us who don't have FB. At first it sounded like that was their big proof that she wasn't real. I do not have and won't ever have FB. I haven't given anyone on TB my real name. I'm not fake, but I suppose it could seem that way. But then again I'm not out there asking GTKY questions about pets and babies either. IDK
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

• I fell like we should all vouch that someone that we now is real, like you've bought/sold/momconed/stalked. Or ITK could just post the SS ;)
  • Sac, I'm trying to get at the SS!
  • countrycottoncountrycotton member
    edited October 2014
    Hold on, I thought ITK had the SS? Maybe I need a SS to keep up with who has SS's.
  • Dude, most catfishes honestly make me sad for them. I don't think most of them are scammers, I think they're just pathetic, lonely people. Like if you've ever watched the show, you know what I mean. They have terrible self esteem and think that if they're honest about who they are they won't ever make any friends.

I had a friend in high school who was a fledgling catfish. She'd lie in chat rooms, invented a whole character, and even had an online 'boyfriend' who knew nothing about her or what she looked like. I remember when she told our group of friends, and we were all just like,  'Well. That's weird.' and she played it off like it was a joke or something. I'm still FB friends with her, and I wonder whenever I see her post if she's still doing it and just got more technologically advanced.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    [Deleted User]CLLDLLMandmeesh
  • What show? And as I read that I was thinking "that's probably what my wife thinks about all my imaginary diaper friends lol"

Catfish. It's also a documentary that caused the spinoff show.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • TJ1979 said:

CLLDLL said:

LLOL!! I don't even use CDs. Now that would be funny. Or sad.

OMG what am I going to do when G PL's if I don't have a new LO by then?

Cue hyperventilating. Will you all still keep me around and listen to my dated advice?

Also I have the master SS. I stole SAK's part from her computer when she was having F and I got ITKs info while she was in jail for the stabbing incident. I'm just missing TJ's portion. That B is too stealthy for me.

@CLLDLL‌ Which TJ? My spreadsheet mostly just has where people keep their toothbrushes and their infants' sleep schedules. Booooooring.
    You TJ. I thought you had all the info about who has what diapers in their stashes. And of course who likes bananas and Nutella. No? Is it @stoneycakes‌ ?

image imageimageimage

TJ1979stoneycakesMandmeesh
  • I sold half of a piece of furniture today! For thirty bucks!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Into+the+KittyEssJayCee[Deleted User]theultimatesak
  • Mandmeesh said:
    I sold half of a piece of furniture today! For thirty bucks!!

Half?
    Into+the+KittyMandmeesh[Deleted User]countrycotton
  • I read through 4 pages of FFFC in case a catfish was outed, and I don't even go here (yet?).
    TJ1979[Deleted User]JEPES1348CLLDLL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"