Cloth Diapering

~~~FFFCs~~~

Re: ~~~FFFCs~~~

• I ate breakfast in the bathroom this morning (not on the toilet!). Because coffee, food, and makeup all had to happen simultaneously today. It felt wrong. 

Into+the+Kitty
  • Loading the player...
  • Yesterday, I had my nursing bra unhooked at work for 2 hours.

I always unbutton my pants while pumping so I can get a little more comfortable.

I'm wearing maternity jeans today.  And they're too tight.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
    Into+the+Kitty
  • My child thinks mini-goldfish crackers are a food group, and were ok with that.
    TJ1979sarenu1blondolphnEssJayCee
  • My child thinks mini-goldfish crackers are a food group, and were ok with that.
    Oh shit. They're not?
    TJ1979Mandmeesh[Deleted User]EssJayCee
  • L has a cold and won't sleep unless she's being held, and even then its difficult. I'm super stabby and mean to DH because I told him I needed to try and sleep from like 8-10 last night so I would be able to stay up all night with L (she wont nap either) he couldn't figure out how to handle her, so I got her to sleep and he held her while I slept. From 9:15-10:00. Then he woke me up and said he needed to go to bed because he was tired. I feel bad for being snippy. He works long days at a physical job and when he's home he's remodeling our house. I know how tired he is and I shouldn't be mean... But I can't run on 45 minutes of sleep either.
  • I have started to become depressed from all the BF issues and my fissure problem.  After posting the other day about the mastitis issue, I again woke up Tues night to a hard, sore breast with streaking.  Got it back to normal w/o antibiotics but now I might have thrush again bc my nipples hurt when nursing.

I told the mw I was considering weaning when I called yesterday to discuss my breast problems and she tried to guilt me out of it. I told her I cant take care of the rest of my family when i'm constantly fighting some ailment.

i just really dont know what to do at this point. i was feeling so happy b/c I get to spend more time at home with my baby but how happy can i be when i feel like shit all the time?

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP#2 Nov 2005. Baby's heart stopped @ 8w3d. D&C Jan 2006. Trisomy 18
    BFP#3 Nov 2006. My "miracle baby" DD born 7/25/07
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

BFP#5 11/9/13.  EDD 7/21/14  Our beautiful rainbow born on his due date!!

• I have started to become depressed from all the BF issues and my fissure problem.  After posting the other day about the mastitis issue, I again woke up Tues night to a hard, sore breast with streaking.  Got it back to normal w/o antibiotics but now I might have thrush again bc my nipples hurt when nursing.

I told the mw I was considering weaning when I called yesterday to discuss my breast problems and she tried to guilt me out of it. I told her I cant take care of the rest of my family when i'm constantly fighting some ailment.

i just really dont know what to do at this point. i was feeling so happy b/c I get to spend more time at home with my baby but how happy can i be when i feel like shit all the time?

Don't let her guilt you into continuing.  Do what's best for you and your family.   And I agree, fighting constant issues and being unhappy and unhealthy are not good.
    Amores0121ElleBeeDubbumpuser5078523freezorburn

If you want to keep BFing, it won't always be like this.  I had a lot of troubles for the first few months, but it got much easier and I was really glad I stuck it out.
    Amores0121TJ1979
  • I dressed my son in a pair of my daughters old pants.  

I hate glitter on clothes, the stuff gets everywhere and sticks.  My husband does not like his dress shirts to have glitter on them and I don't blame him.

Amores0121TJ1979
  • Also, I'm totally not trying to pile on with the MW's guilt.  If you already know you want to wean, don't let others make you feel guilty for it.
    TJ1979CLLDLLElleBeeDubfreezorburn
  • Also, I'm totally not trying to pile on with the MW's guilt.  If you already know you want to wean, don't let others make you feel guilty for it.

No, I didn't think you were. I'm just conflicted. I do like nursing him but noticing that I have started to become depressed bc of my physical pain is what's making me consider it. I am having a hard time making the decision due to mom guilt I guess.

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

• sasq09 said:

L has a cold and won't sleep unless she's being held, and even then its difficult. I'm super stabby and mean to DH because I told him I needed to try and sleep from like 8-10 last night so I would be able to stay up all night with L (she wont nap either) he couldn't figure out how to handle her, so I got her to sleep and he held her while I slept. From 9:15-10:00. Then he woke me up and said he needed to go to bed because he was tired. I feel bad for being snippy. He works long days at a physical job and when he's home he's remodeling our house. I know how tired he is and I shouldn't be mean... But I can't run on 45 minutes of sleep either.

Hugs!! I'm sorry you aren't getting sleep. Honestly I wouldn't feel too bad about being snippy, you are dealing with a fussy baby on no sleep. Hope you get some rest today.

• I only watch Nick Lachey on VH1 the buzz or baby channel/baby einstein. Apparently there are other things I'm supposed to be watching?

(Too be fair, I try to keep the tv turned off as much as possible especially since it is holding Jo's attention so it's a nice treat to get to watch it). 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Amores0121
  • I feel totally clueless about the recent disease outbreaks. I feel like I should at least be keeping tabs of the headlines, but it stresses me out so I don't. I'm thinking things might be kinda serious bc DH came home last night talking about setting up our plan to move to the country within 3 years. It doesn't help that we just started watching Walking. Last night in the middle of an episode, J looked at me and in all seriousness said, "This is why we need to get to the country and you need to learn to shoot."
    Me: "Because of the zombie apocalypse?"
    J: "Yes. E-bowl-eye and all that mess."
    At least he's cute and he means well.

blondolphnsarenu1[Deleted User]
  • We totally have a plan to isolate if the Ebola stuff gets worse.
    ComeMai
  • Confession: I kind of hate getting compliments about "losing all my baby weight" and the like. Because I'm not back to pre-baby weight and I've been told by two doctors that the only way my stomach will look flat again is to get a tummy tuck b/c my pregnancies stretched my way too much.

I know people only have the best intentions, but I can't get onboard with the compliments because it just feels like lies.
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @rubymama My sister was telling me abuot these exercise that are supposed to help with the mummy tummy. let me link it if I can....linky link
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

bumpuser9353653
  • I feel totally clueless about the recent disease outbreaks. I feel like I should at least be keeping tabs of the headlines, but it stresses me out so I don't. I'm thinking things might be kinda serious bc DH came home last night talking about setting up our plan to move to the country within 3 years. It doesn't help that we just started watching Walking. Last night in the middle of an episode, J looked at me and in all seriousness said, "This is why we need to get to the country and you need to learn to shoot." Me: "Because of the zombie apocalypse?" J: "Yes. E-bowl-eye and all that mess." At least he's cute and he means well.
    I'm super worried about this b/c DH is going to Argentina next month and will be flying internationally and swtiching planes 3x.  I don't know how to shoot either, but the way this country is going, I feel like I should learn.

• Hugs SAK.  It happens.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Hugs SAK. Eventually it will pass through both of your systems. There are far worse parenting choices you could make. 

• @rubymama My sister was telling me abuot these exercise that are supposed to help with the mummy tummy. let me link it if I can....linky link

Thanks Blondie! Now I'm wondering if I should stop my plank challenge...

PitaPata Dog tickers

• @rugbymama Have you been diagnosed with diastasis recti?
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • edited October 2014
    TJ1979 said:

@rugbymama Have you been diagnosed with diastasis recti?

Not officially, but sometimes I can feel that inverted V gap

Edit: I suppose I should get in to the OB and ask
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Not really a confession, persay. Maybe more of a UO? Idgaf. I think this whole Ebola scare is being far too hyped. It's coming across less informative and more fear-mongering. Edited b/c the app kinda sucks. Stop saving my drafts every minute!

I commented to ds1 the other day that it reminds me of HIV/AIDS in the 80s before they had figured out how it was transferred or treated.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
    [Deleted User]
  • Lllllllllloooolllll
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
    [Deleted User]MandmeeshTJ1979CLLDLL
  • Ohhhhhhh MK...you crack me up

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

TJ1979[Deleted User]
  • It's officially the day they won't stop labor if it comes.

... And I just had a serious bout of real, intense contractions one right on top of the other and started freaking out that I was in labor before it finally subsided. I am so not prepared for this.

Also, I'm pretty sure Katniss cause it by nonstop pummeling my cervix while also digging her feet into my lungs. Please just calm down in there kid. :(
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]km_md
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"