January 2013 Moms
Options

Joining the Club

So excited to finally be able to join the #2 on the way club!!

I got a definite BFP yesterday and I'm still pretty much is shock. I took a a wondfo test Tuesday (day AF was due) and was pretty sure I was out this month...but then decided to give it the whole 5 minutes. Lo and behold....a faint line. So I took another one yesterday, line was definitely darker. But I still wasn't convinced so I bought a FRER yesterday afternoon and sure enough I got 2 distinct lines :) 

Because we had a loss before DD I am still *cautiously* optimistic. I am trying to not freak out that I don't have many symptoms (though I have been exhausted at night and my chest definitely seems to be growing overnight). Any other KU'd mamas not have many symptoms in the very beginning? I'm having a hard time remembering the beginning of DD's pregnancy. I have definitely felt the stretching and cramping that I've felt with both previous pregnancies. Oh, and I have lovely constipation this time (yuck).

Hoping for a sticky,  healthy baby. I'm also super excited for DD to be a big sister! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Joining the Club

• Options
    Congrats!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Congrats!  I had no symptoms for quite a while with DD and I remember feeling like it wasn't real so you aren't alone there (and she came out fat and healthy).  :) Sticky baby dust and prayers for H and H 9 months. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was so excited when I saw your picture this morning on IG! Congrats!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    slh33 said:
    Eeek!  Congrats!  Hoping for a sticky baby!  All these BFPs are making me anxious for mine!  I hope it doesnt take 18 months again!
    Same here! Hopefully it happens for us both soon :)
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats! With my first 2 pregnancies I didn't have ANY symptoms until 7.5 weeks. With this pregnancy I dstarting getting sick the day after my BFP. Being PgAL is difficult, but try to remember that each pregnancy is different. Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• Options
    Here's my BFP! Married the love of my life on 09/13/14 and conceived during our honeymoon! Cheers to a June baby!
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• Options
    Congrats! With DS I had bigger breasts starting a week before my BFP, but that was about it. This time I was nauseous and tired a day or two before my BFP, and my all day nausea didn't quit until about 13-14 weeks. So, maybe it's nice to not have too many early symptoms. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    court115 said:

I was so excited when I saw your picture this morning on IG! Congrats!!

Same here! Best wishes for a sticky baby:)
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
  • Options
    Yay congrats! I second the glad to having another jan13 mom as a june15 mom too! I am having the same fear when it comes to symptoms. I will be 7 weeks tomorrow and things haven't been like my first pregnancy. No breast tenderness, the stretchy feeling comes and goes, nauseous only in the morning, and the fatigue comes and goes.
    Hoping my dr appointment next Friday eases some of my jitters.
    I am trying so hard not to be a worry wart this pregnancy and to just enjoy it. GL mama looking forward seeing you on the June15 board!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations! H & H 9 months
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations! I had no symptoms until about 7 weeks with both pregnancies and both were different symptoms I noticed first. With DS I noticed it in my boobs first. With this pregnancy I was nauseous and had aversions to foods and smells. I didn't really feel pregnant until a couple weeks after that when the bloating started. So excited for you and your family!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    Congrats mama, H &H 9 months to you. Clara is gonna be such a great big sister.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!

I had no symptoms with DS or DD until 8 or 9 weeks... then BAM! morning sickness that lasted until 3rd tri. I don't wish you that kind or morning sickness, but having no symptoms is totally normal. FX for a sticky baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"