Parenting
Options

UO

Re: UO

• Options
    bearfootzbearfootz member
    edited October 2014
    I wish I had a crockpot with a timer that let me start 3 hours later.  I love my timed crockpot but even when it switches to warm my chicken recipes still get dried out.

My crockpot has a delay start on it. (not pretentious) Never mind, I'm full of shit, it's just a timer

I would think the temp would be high enough to kill the germs

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• Options

Wait, you love the Hippopotamus song, but not the Muppets? I feel like there's a progression that should be followed here. That's like saying you love Sponge Bob, but think the Smurfs are ridiculous.

If you heard/saw my preshoussss singing & dancing to the hippopotamus song you would love it too!!

But for the post it, a big hell no to Sponge Bob, it is just annoying as HELL. Smurfs for lyfe

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    EVA116 said:
    Ugh now my incorrect 'your' is quoted twice
    I fixed it in the one I quoted ;;)

• Options
    I read a Buzzfeed "article" about micropenii last night. It was... odd. And had graphic pictures. 
    I'll always think of that Howard Stern segment.  Some look like buttons.  Little, fleshy buttons.

• Options

I think Hunter boots are adorable and can be worn to work.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    mcbenny said:

mcbenny said:

Pledge is unnecessary. If America is such a free country, its people should not be compelled to publicly declare their allegiance to it.

Who is compelling you? Are you punished for not doing it? Are you taxed differently? Are you put in a different category for it?

You can feel it is unncessary that's cool. No one is compelling you though. Maybe you need to look that word up. Also because this country is free you are able to post your opinion on a public message board without any fear of how unnecessary you think it is.

Yeah, I agree america is free. That's the point of why we don't need a "pledge". Why do we even have it? Again, if you don't do it...then what? Nothing right? So it's unnecessary. If you want to declare your america love all day every day, you can do that without any sort of pledge.

Ok but you said compelled that was what I was speaking on. No one is compelling you to do shit.

We are talking about whether or not it should be done in schools, right? It's part of a morning routine for children who don't really know what they believe. So in that sense, children are being compelled.

can't get the ticker to work, but I have two sons:

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
  • Options
    aditigirl said:
    I was just behind a high school aged boy at Starbucks who asked th cashier to write "Homecoming?" on the cup. I thought that was really sweet and cute. And he held the door open for me.

Like that's how he was asking someone to homecoming?  That is sweet.

WTH weren't boys sweet when we were in school? Or you know, now.

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• Options
    pobrecita said:
    I agree that silence condones bigoted language. I do think it is my responsibility to make it known I will not accept that language in my presence.
    And I think this can be simply, "Oh grandma, don't say that." It doesn't have to be a big thing. I totally agree with saying something though, particularly if my child/other children are around.

I sit here and with @mcbenny as to what I personally do when my MIL says ridiculous shit.  Fortunately, my Southern grandparents don't rely on that Paula Deen excuse of being raised in the South grants you a pass on bigoted language.  So I get to avoid that hypothetical. 

• Options
    Its rude to assume dick size = good on bed. Like if a dude assumed you're bad in bed over the size of your breasts, i think you'd be pissed.

Right, or the size of your vagina??

My daughter came out sideways-- OKAY???

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options

Its rude to assume dick size = good on bed. Like if a dude assumed you're bad in bed over the size of your breasts, i think you'd be pissed.

I think I'd be flattered b/c huge boobs

I think they'd be dissappointed b/c lazy

*Siggy Warning*

• Options
    Ok but everyone can see your breasts.  Granted, there's ways to enhance but generally speaking, I think you know what you're working with.  With a dick, you're going in blind unless the guy is wearing really tight pants, perhaps.

• Options

loislayn , in case you need some help with that overgrown tree you've got goin on up there

*Siggy Warning*

• Options
    Old people DGAF. I'm talking like 80 plus years old. There's no hope. It's like talking to the wind.
    It's not for their benefit if DS is present.  It's for his.
  • Options
    ColeRose said:
    And I don't feel bad about that time I didn't sleep with a guy based on the fact that he had a really tiny peen. I didn't even like him, I was drunk and looking to have a good time. I wasn't going to waste a number on that.
    I could have posted this exact thing. 

• Options
    ColeRose said:
    And I don't feel bad about that time I didn't sleep with a guy based on the fact that he had a really tiny peen. I didn't even like him, I was drunk and looking to have a good time. I wasn't going to waste a number on that.
    But you can have a bad experience with a big one, so how do you determine if sex is going to be good or bad by size?

• Options
    ColeRose said:
    ColeRose said:
    But you can have a bad experience with a big one, so how do you determine if sex is going to be good or bad by size?

I've had sex with all sizes and I know if it is too small or too big, I won't like it. So small that I have to ask if they are inside me is just too small, so big that it takes like half an hour to get in is too big. If I really liked someone of course I would try to get through those things and I have, but for a hookup, it wouldn't be worth my time.
    Ok, that makes sense.

I'm all for average.  
  • Options
    pobrecita said:
    I pledge allegiance to this dick...

for the next 5 minutes.
    If you can be that lucky...  

• Options
    ...or maybe just that talented.

• Options
    Going out with DD as a baby we'd usually hear "she's so happy, is she always so happy?" Yes, she has a great personality. Did they mean she's not cute? J/k. People can't win, so I say nothing. Just smile at all the cute and/or personable babehs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm kind of on the fence about this comments from strangers thing. In a way I get not wanting your child's looks to be "judged" because that will happen enough when they are older. But at the same time I think most strangers commenting are meaning to pay a compliment not a judgement. When someone tells DD "look at your beautiful blonde hair" it doesn't bother me. If anything I feel like I'm glad she is being "built up" so to speak. Maybe it's because I grew up with negative comments on my appearance but I feel like anything that is relating to her as a person ( blonde, small, etc) that is what she is and they are saying that's beautiful. I see that as a good message. I can also understand though if people have struggled with the stress of a child not gaining enough weight and strangers pointing it out though. End ramble.
  • Options
    pobrecita said:

...or maybe just that talented.

I am pretty convinced of JIT's talent.

I don't think it took even 5 minutes. I know my way around a penis, I guess.

• Options

I have no idea how to use a crockpot. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"