Parenting
Options

UO

This up yet?
I have one but I'll post it a little later.
And GO

can't get the ticker to work, but I have two sons:

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv

Re: UO

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mustard over mayo on any sandwich.

Grown adults just look silly in character shirts (I'm talking kid characters, Winnie the Pooh, Mickey/Minnie & such)

Meatloaf is gross (the food, not singer)

Steven Tyler has magic in his voice. Love love listening/watching that man sing!!
  • Options

OMG I HATE BEING CALLED Ma'am.  Just use Miss please.

+1, ma'am makes me feel old
  • Options
    I don't think I should have to communicate with anyone if I don't want to (and I don't, except you guys) when I have my period.  

image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
  • Options
    Ghostbusters is overrated.
    My husband just died a little.

Mine, too. And most of my friends.
  • Options
    I don't know @Mackalien13‌, I was afraid to read it and lose brain cells. Maybe I'll read it and report back in the name of science.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Options
    As a born & raised Southerner, I have to agree woth @HeadBtchInCharge‌.

I think my issue with being called ma'am is bc I am slowly being forced to accept that I am no longer the spring chicken I wanna think I am, & some 20something kid comes by calling me ma'am is like the nail in the coffin
  • Options
    Ghostbusters is a fucking masterpiece. How dare you!

I remember sitting in the theater as a 7 year old not being impressed.
  • Options

You don't have to call me darlin', darlin'...you never even called me by my name

seriously though, don't call me honey or sweetie or ma'am.  In fact, sometimes I'd prefer if people not talk to me at all unless it's to ask if I'd like another drink.

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• Options
    pobrecita said:

I don't like being called a lady either.

Yup. Not ladies, gals, or girls. Women!

can't get the ticker to work, but I have two sons:

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
  • Options

Jessa Duggar's fiance is kind of hot

Not sure if that's a UO or a confession. Also not sure why I've been so into this show lately.

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• Options
    I've been to to many haunted houses. Now they are all the same & I end up pissed off that I had to spend good money to go thru it. But my oldest LOVES them & is just getting to the point where I can take her to the "good" ones, so I suck it up & spend the money to go.

And I also tell them her name & ask them to scare the shit out of her & whatever little friend goes with us. I'm getting my moneys worth damnit!
  • Options
    pobrecita said:
    Make a béchamel instead of using cream of shit soup.

I have a vegetable casserole that uses this instead of cream of soup. It is divine. I found it in the previous issue of Eating Well. You can use any combo of ingredients to make either broccoli and cheese, green bean or squash casserole. 

• Options
    I feel like I throw down over green bean casserole every year.

It elicites all my feels.
    I swear my recipe is normal, just more clean.
  • Options
    I really wish people would stop giving the Duggers attention. The son works for a fucking hate group, people.

Oh, but they seem so polite. JFC. Everyone stop. giving. bigots. attention.

And yes, Bump. I'm calling them bigots. You endorsed Santorum? You're a fucking bigot.

OK, didn't realize who he worked for - as far as I knew he was still selling used cars. I don't find him attractive.

But yeah, Ben's still pretty hot. Not sure how she's holding out with those courtship rules.

*Siggy Warning*

• Options

I feel like I should be more up in arms over the recent modding/BG junk. But alas, I am not. 

• Options

Non food related UOs:

Kathie Lee Gifford has no business being on tv

Kathy Griffin is obnoxious, but hilarious

*Siggy Warning*

• Options

I feel like I should be more up in arms over the recent modding/BG junk. But alas, I am not. 

I'm honestly not really either.  I can totally understand how the mods are pissed about not even being told that there is a new sheriff in town, but I'm not personally all that surprised that there are multiple people behind Beej or that they are trying to tighten the reigns on activities around here.  I mean, they can all fuck off, but it's not surprising.
    I am more amazed at long time Bumpies who thought they or the forums mattered to the corporation.  Especially those who were around during the last exodus to GBCN.
  • Options
    I will agree Ben and Jessa are good looking people. But the minute they speak..... :-& Can't stand them. I also did not realize any of this hate group stuff.
  • Options
    I need a dairy free substitute for cream of soup.

they're out there, my sil makes them.

Personally, I'm ok with an occassional can of cream of something soup so long as it's not all the time.  Of course I'm also ok with an occassional cigarette - I've been known to not always make the best choices.

*Siggy Warning*

• Options

I'm honestly not really either.  I can totally understand how the mods are pissed about not even being told that there is a new sheriff in town, but I'm not personally all that surprised that there are multiple people behind Beej or that they are trying to tighten the reigns on activities around here.  I mean, they can all fuck off, but it's not surprising.
    I am more amazed at long time Bumpies who thought they or the forums mattered to the corporation.  Especially those who were around during the last exodus to GBCN.
    this is exactly what the SAHMs were bitching about on ThatPlace.  I lol'd at them.  They don't give a fuck about you leaving.  
    Clearly, they need the Unique Snowflake speech from Fight Club.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"