March 2012 Moms
Options

We built a house today :)

We took the lil man to Lowe's and did one of their build and grow  sessions..Dominik built a haunted house :)

It was pretty cool and we'll definitely do another one..December has a Christmas train project I think he will like :)  You get a free apron and goggles and each time you finish a project and hand in your hammer you get an iron on patch for your apron to show your completed projects.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: We built a house today :)

• Options
    I've heard those Lowe's projects are fun. Our Home Depot does them too. Thanks for the reminder!
  • Options
    WipzWipz member
    edited October 2014
     ..for anyone interested in these workshops

https://workshops.homedepot.com/workshops/kids-workshops
    https://lowesbuildandgrow.com/pages/default.aspx

Thanks  Nunz for the reminder about Home Depot... I forgot about them doing them too LOL  I think we will probably do the November/December ones.. for a train at Lowes and a  Give and Save bank at HD

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's so cool! I didn't know about that program, thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    WipzWipz member
    edited October 2014
    It's not free.. but only $2 a class.. and we'll be able to do these next eyar  :) 
    https://www.michaels.com/kids-club/ca-kids-club.html

****The events that have "The Knack" logo beside them are the free classes for kids.

There will also be a description of the craft project your child will create at this event as well as what supplies are provided and any supplies you'll need to bring. While all The Knack classes are free, sometimes an event will require a purchase to be made. If this is the case, it will be stated in the details on the website.

You don't need to register for The Knack craft classes, just show up at the time the event is set to begin.

• Options
    I know some of you have older kids too.. and I saw this when I was checking out the classes for kids at Michaels..

• Options
    Back in the day I must admit I hated the Lowes build and grow. When I was in high school I worked at Lowes. Listening to a bunch of little kids pounding hammers for an hour was not how I envisioned spending my Saturdays, especially being a teen. I dreaded those Saturdays because I knew I would go home with a headache.
    Hahahaha maybe it is my turn to take dd in and ruin some other teens Saturday! ;)
    -I must add I think it is a great program but couldn't see that when I was 17.
  • Options
    lol Kaleb87 .. I totally get you.. even as a parent.. and a rather anti social being at that..I find it very hard sometimes to force myself to find social activities for the munchkin.  Lets just say quality toddler activities are not in abundance and neither is good parenting around here lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"