Parenting
Options

Wednesday Randomest Randoms

1235»

Re: Wednesday Randomest Randoms

• Options
  • Options
    Long haired sexy drummer is THE WORST TEXTER IN THE HISTORY OF TEXTING.
    That shit is so fucking annoying.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    PrivacyWanted  Ugh, I am sorry.  hugs to you.

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• Options
    I don't even know you anymore
    The guy I'm going out with is much more attractive, okay?!

I think we have very different tastes in men in general, though lol

• Options
    pobrecita said:
    pobrecita said:
    I feel like I'm on meth.

I'm not.
    update: it was my blood sugar crashing
    :(  Are you okay?

The feeling of being on meth is one of the worst feelings ever, IME. 

• Options
    Da fuq is whipped vodka?
  • Options
    Big hugs @PrivacyWanted‌ . I hope you get the call soon and can go home.
  • Options
    That is really awkward. He's putting all the weight of conversation flow on you. 

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
  • Options
    Uh..? 

• Options
    I'm not even sure if they drink!!!!!!
  • Options
    thebanich said:
    Ask them what they like... Wine? Beer? Under the pretense that you'll have something for them when they arrive. If they don't drink, they will tell you.

Non-drinkers always tell you. 

• Options
  • Options
    I am... kind of stunned? 

I mean, it's possible that he accidentally opened the site (he did this once in my presence early on - typed an M instead of N for Netflix). Maybe it keeps him logged in, and opening the page counts as "active" on the site?

Or maybe he's a fucking liar who lies???

I am so confused.
    Isn't dating fun?
  • Options
    Ah fuck. My babysitter is falling through on Ginger Date Night.

• Options
    thebanich said:
    I had a friend visit me from SF and she failed to mention that she was pregnant.  When she walked in my house, I was thinking to myself "what do I do with people who can't drink??"  

Luckily she was a trooper and went to all of the bars with us.  LOL
  • Options

I'm letting my H parent LO for awhile.

Also he doesn't want turkey on thanksgiving. Wtf?? I'm not going to make it for just me.

Turkey is awesome! You should come here- we have 4 thanksgivings to go to starting with one we are hosting on Friday which is also hubby's birthday
  • Options
    DS just woke up from his nap. He came downstairs and I handed him an iPad to watch cartoons I so I could finish catching up on all the things here.
    And I want to eat all the things. Except we only have healthy fruit and ingredients (no actual ready made food) in the house. Also, no alcohol :(
  • Options
    I like turkey. But I don't like it enough to want it at Thanksgiving and again at Christmas -my MIL makes the exact same freaking meal for both.  Canned green beans and all.

We host now to avoid some of the canned horribleness, so usually I'll do turkey and something else often Crab because it's in season here.
    We do steak and crab legs at Christmas.  Because I HAVE TO EAT TURKEY AT THANKSGIVING.
  • Options
    That's what's awesome about Canadian thanksgiving. October to December is a decent enough break that all the leftovers are gone and I'm ready for more turkey.
    Plus myom makes chinease food from scratch on Christmas Eve. Which I know ain't thanksgiving, but it's food and holiday related, so it totally counts, right?
  • Options
    luxannie said:
    mcbenny said:
    I am so glad I never online dated. I don't think I would be able to keep up. I am exhausted living through JIT.
    It's kind of the worst thing ever...

I am going to a charity event alone tomorrow and I do plan on mingling.  I've heard they are great places to meet men.  FX!
    I used to go to these young professional charity events in my city. It was a total meat market of rich bitches and rich manbitches. I feel like you'll have good luck!
    There is a PAWS event coming up and i was like "Hell yes!  I can take my dog and all the men will love her and then love me (ok, not really)" but then I realized the tickets were $400/human and $100/dog.  Um, NO.
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"