September 2013 Moms
Options

You know what really grinds my gears?

jlp0528jlp0528 member
edited October 2014 in September 2013 Moms
When my H asks me, "why did you do that?" When I accidentally hurt myself. Like tonight when I bent down into the corner of the car door eliciting immediate tears of shear pain.

Nothing makes me angrier than when I'm post accident and in pain and he asks me such a stupid effing question.

S13 what do people you know do or say that grinds your gears?

BFP: 1/17/13 EDD: 9/20/13 Dalenna Rose Born: 40 wks 4 days 9/24/13
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

FTM to my sweetpea Miss D.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

• Options
    Haha @jenny5o5‌ I finally had enough and said, "nothing makes me more irritated than when you ask me such an idiotic question like I hurt myself on purpose." He shut up haha. I know he doesn't mean to be a moron, but I mean really?

And uhhh that would burn me up! Like knowing why you can't and their rude ass remarks as if you're being unhelpful or lazy. They'll be eating their words when they find out!!!

• Options
    Haha @CurlingRocks‌ if it didn't hurt so badly this time I would've probably not been so irritated. I almost always say, "for fun, obviously." But the corner of that door hurt so immensely and his comment just sent me over the hurt/upset edge!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh, DH does that too! For everything!! He knows how annoyed I about it but he always asks as if I purposely jammed my toe into the side of the bed. 

I'm also just annoyed with him in general tonight. He has a man cold and is so whiny. One whiny baby is enough for me to take care of, thanks. Haha. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I will hurt myself and say "ow" and H says "did it hurt?" Following my yes statement he comes back with "right away?"
  • Options
    My latest annoyance is when people say "yup" in response to "thank you." The words you're looking for are "you're welcome."

• Options
    @AbbyMMM‌ I'd agree. Really I think anything other than "yup" is generally a polite response. I should also note that I'm thinking more in a service type situation, specifically the young guy who works at the cafe where I get my coffee in the morning.

• Options
    I hate when talking to someone goes like this (usually a bank teller or fast food window person, ect)

Pull up to window:
    Person "Hi how are you today?"
    Me: "Fine, how are you? "And then I sit there.

Then they never answer only sometimes say, "be right with you"
  • Options
    I hate when I make dinner around 6:30pm and then around 9:30pm DH is looking for something else to eat. I ask him what he is looking for and his response is "something to make." At 9:30pm at night he shouldn't be making a second meal. I offer him snacks like pretzels or popcorn but he wants to use the ground beef I have in the fridge to make burgers! The dinner I make him is never enough. It could be steak & potatoes, homemade mac 'n' cheese with salad, or hamburger helper; all of which aren't light meals. And then he gets mad at me when I tell him he can't make a second dinner because he told me he is trying to eat healthier and it ruins the night. 

Lily Michaella       ~BFP 12-31-13      ~EDD 9-7-13       ~Lily was born 9-7-13 
    Baby #2                ~BFP 8-13-17        ~EDD 4-22-18    ~Can't wait to meet you

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    What grinds my gears is that I try so hard to actually make meals at home but when SO gets home from work he wants to order food instead of eating my meal, even if it's still warm. It actually kinda hurts my feelings, I want to feel like I did good and made a good meal not like what I cook isn't even good enough to eat one plate of.
  • Options
    When people leave piss on the toilet seat. Seriously wipe that shit up!
  • Options
    @imakeeff0rts‌ I have asked him about it and he usually just finds an excuse. Example, I made a Doritos taco bake, he likes tacos but the recipe didn't call for salsa so I didn't add it and his excuse was that he wouldn't like it because there was no salsa in it.

It's drives me insane. He's not home at supper time though so he eats around 930 and refuses to re heat anything even if it's still slightly warm. I even ask him to choose meals he loves and I'll make it for him at a decent time so it's ready when he's home and he always says he doesn't know. Really?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"