Minnesota Babies
Options

2nd baby and 2 daycare centers

I am due with my 2nd this spring. Our current child goes to an in-home care full time. My dilemma is that baby #2 won't be able to go since our daycare lady will be over her quota. 

That means one of two things, putting 2 children into 2 different locations and not getting the discount or putting 2 in the same location, getting the multi child discount but in turn, it ends up being the same total pretty much.

Anyone been in this situation before?

Re: 2nd baby and 2 daycare centers

• Options

Kinda, but not exactly the same...

My son is 4.5, going to Kindergarten in the fall. He currently goes to a daycare two days a week, for $70/day. Ridiculous, I know - but we wanted him to get some sort of education prior to Kindergarten and couldn't find anything else. So, he goes to the center. Baby is due 3/1, and it's even MORE per day for an infant there, so baby will not be going there, so we're having to look for alternate care for when I go back to work too. DS will be in school, so no problem there - but having to start this looking process all over again for baby is going to be rough. An in-home daycare would be nice, but I don't know how to do proper research to find a reputible one. Sad

If I were you, I'd have both kids go somewhere else. No one needs the hassle of running all over the place to use two daycares. We're dreading having to do the two places already.....
    Best of luck in your search though!

Mom to Jace (7/2004), Cade (2/2009) and baby girl (5/2019)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"