TTC After a Loss
Options

**November Angels Check-In (September 30, 2014)**

**November Angels Check In (September 30th)**

This is a weekly check-in for those who have lost an angel with a November EDD. If you would like to be added to our group, please reply to this message with your EDD and date and stage of loss. Please also tell us a little bit about yourself and your TTCAL journey so far. Those with loss dates in November are also welcome. As time goes on, it is only to be expected that there will be graduates, which means that there will at times be BFPs listed here. On weeks when we do have a BFP to celebrate, you’ll see a warning at the top of the page, which is provided so you’ll have the option of scrolling past the announcement if you need to. If you do get your BFP, please PM me so that we can congratulate you appropriately in the next check-in.

General Updates: How are you doing? Any appointments or other updates you’d like to share?

Shout outs: If you aren't listed, we haven’t heard from you for a week or two. Please jump in!

QOTW: When you were a child what was your biggest fear or the thing you were most excited about when thinking of being a grown up!

@aswedishbee  How has your 2WW been? Are you planning on testing soon? How did the walk through with the inspector go? You were in my thoughts on Saturday, did you do anything special in remembering your Mom? Hugs!!
@LittleMrsW Hope your Grandma continues to do well? Are you nearing the big "O"? How are you feeling emotionally these days? We all completely understand the emotions with the six month (and more) on our losses and send so many hugs! What did you decide by way of temping? Anything else new to share?
@tlc35  How are you feeling emotionally right now? How is DH recovering? When is the RE appointment scheduled for? Did you do your first meeting with the pregnancy loss support group? I'd love to hear more about the group is your willing to share? Sending you positive and loving vibes!!
@raelynn71109 Did AF ever make it's unwanted appearance? Did you and DH decide how to approach this month in TTC? What else do you both have planned for the fall?
@Scrang74  We missed you while you took a step back, but we can all completely understand how that can be needed! Hope you doing well? Is the plan still to test this Thursday? Everything is crossed for you! Have you officially begun the daunting house search? It's exciting but I would imagine in LA can also be intimidating!! Anything else new?
@sarcastic10  Any updates? Your trip sounds fabulous!! Are you testing soon? Whats your favorite part about fall? Any additional thoughts as we approach Oct?
@HMR11913 I know last week you had more questions then hope, where are you this week? Any sign of a possible BFP? Did you ever contact your doctor to see what their thoughts are? BTW... Your soup is absolutely delish! I even got DH to eat some and he normally doesn't do much soup as its not "filling enough"!
@kreardon11 Did you get the test results back from all the bloodwork you had last week? When is the appointment with the new OB?How is Fertility Friend working out for you? I know for some its more stressful then when they weren't using it but for me it keeps my sanity in check! Did you start up with OPK's? How are you liking them? MOST IMPORTANT... How did the concert go??
@feegan your constantly in my thoughts and prayers!!

BFP: 2/24/14 | EDD: 10/22/14 (triplets) 
US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

US (with RE) 4/7/14 No Heartbeats :(  | D&C 4/8/14
BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~
DX: MTHFR hetero C677T

Re: **November Angels Check-In (September 30, 2014)**

• Options
    Thanks for the check in!
    I am doing better than last week.  DH had surgery on Friday and is recovering well.  I am hopeful that we will be able to HIO when my FW comes around next week.  The doc said it was fine in a week or 2 when he felt up to it.  He is going to work for the first time today but plans to take it easy.  He is still walking around pretty gingerly.
    My RE appt is Oct 23rd which happens to fall on the back half of my TWW.
    The support group was emotional and pretty good.  I felt a bit weird since I was the only one with an early loss.  One girl had a full term stillbirth and the other's 6wk old had recently died (presumably SIDS).  It was really sad.  I will probably go back next time but it is only every other month.  They have an IF group in the opposite months but I don't feel like I quite fit there yet.

This is really strange but I had a huge fear of calling strangers on the phone even to ask simple questions at a store like what time they close.  I still hate it but will do it if I have to.  Now that we have the internet it is easier to get around doing that though.
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• Options
    @tlc   FX that DH is feeling well enough to get back to TTC next week!! Hopefully each day gets better and easier for him!!

@sarcaztic10 Chlomid is a progressive med so as hard as it is to be patient with the process, just keep reminding yourself that this is an excellent proactive opportunity! I don't have experience with the clomid making me emotional, but my best advice is not to hesitate to excuse yourself if you need to steal away for a meltdown! You are SO entitled for everything you've been through!! If it were me I would tell my in laws its just that time of the month and let them make there own assumptions. They don't need to know its gearing up for your new TTC window.
    US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ladies, I am at CD6 and feeling hopeful for this cycle! Started the clomid last night. Our monitoring and trigger appointment is set for 10/10. Dh got in trouble on Sunday when while we were having a conversation about this months TTC he made the comment that now that its "go time" we should concentrate on having se* every other night more religiously! WTF DH what has the last two months been? I totally get that we are feeling the pressure since if we don't conceive this month then we will be TTA for a couple months, but perhaps had he gone into the last two months in "go time mode" we wouldn't be investing the $500 for the trigger appointment and could already be expecting. UGH, so I am definitely a bit emotional with our DD approaching. I wish I could fast forward until 10/25 and know what the results of the month is. I know emotionally I'll be able to be strong either way, however going into the TTC journey I am definitely feeling so many things. Hugs to everyone who needs them!!

QOTW:  I was always worried that I wouldn't find the man of my dreams! I always had a personality that I wouldn't settle and rarely dated through high school and most of college so even from a young age I was convinced there wouldn't be a Man I would be willing to invest my everything into. My DH showed up on my twenty first birthday and I new immediately my fears were totally unnecessary!!

• Options
    Not gonna lie - These updates are def a favorite part of me week!! xxxooo

Okay here we go!

How am I doing? I could be better. I'm having an incredibly anxious and nervous for the TWW. DH is also getting on my last nerve. My dogs are even pissing me off. I'm exhausted, cranky, emotional and feel like I'm on the verge of crying all day....or punching a hole in the wall. I think it's because it's our first TWW since last Feb :(:(:(

Did you get the test results back from all the bloodwork you had last week? I did! Hcg is 0. Waiting on ANA, D, and FE. 

When is the appointment with the new OB? We're planning on October.

How is Fertility Friend working out for you? I know for some its more stressful then when they weren't using it but for me it keeps my sanity in check! Honestly, somedays it's stressful, but most days it's helpful to see the trends and what the heck my body is doing!! I have no idea how to get it in my signature...so that's my project for tonight. Haha!

Did you start up with OPK's? How are you liking them? Yes, love them! Got a +OPK on CD7. We BDed on CD 10/11, so I dunno what's going to happen this month. When we got Pg the first time I was only doing OPKs and they worked great. The whole thing is making me incredibly anxious for the TWW to be over though. Our BD'ing was not "planned" - we were drunk after a party which kinda upset me that our FIRST time BDing was like that. Oh well. 

MOST IMPORTANT... How did the concert go?? I was AWESOME! I couldn't sneak pics :(
    BFP#1: 03/05/14 | EDD: 11/11/14 | MC: 04/10/14 | D&C 05/01/14 [Molar]
    BFP#2: 10/15/14 | EDD: 06/25/14 | MC: 12/02/14 | D&C 12/04/14 [MMC]
    Current Status: RE appt 01/20/15 & Cleared to TTC
    Plan: Baby Aspirin, More (raw) folate, PNP, Iron, diet
    DX: MTHFR hetero C677T, ANA+ Homogeneous, Anemia. Ige sensitivities: gluten, egg, dairy
    All AL Welcome<3
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”
    We will never forgot our angels<3

• Options
    @HMR11913 If you were able to confirm you for sure ovulated I am confused with why they aren't having you do a month of TTC with FF and temping and putting you on progesterone at 3DPO? The clomid is essential if your for sure not ovulating and will regulate your progesterone to help you conceive but then the progesterone can still drop dramatically after you have conceived if it's not being monitored! I am very much pro-clomid as its how conceived the triplets in the past, but in my case I'm on it after we confirmed 100% I don't ovulate. The biggest worry I have every month, and the reason I am 100% pro monitoring is the risk of overstimulating and ruptured cysts! We had to avoid a cycle in the past because had I not been monitored and we proceeded with TTC with the enlarged cyst the doctor was confident it would have ruptured and I could have lost a tube! My best advice is to confirm before going on clomid with a OB that they will be bringing you in at CD14/15 for a monitoring session!! If they say no, then please consider not doing the clomid until you can confirm the monitoring session! So Sorry AF showed her ugly face!! I hope you can get everything worked out so you can go into this months TTC journey with a confident plan of action in place!! HUGS!

• Options
    HMR11913 - Yes, seriously!! I hope your appt goes well with your doc and AF is gone for the wedding. That is such a drag....
    BFP#1: 03/05/14 | EDD: 11/11/14 | MC: 04/10/14 | D&C 05/01/14 [Molar]
    BFP#2: 10/15/14 | EDD: 06/25/14 | MC: 12/02/14 | D&C 12/04/14 [MMC]
    Current Status: RE appt 01/20/15 & Cleared to TTC
    Plan: Baby Aspirin, More (raw) folate, PNP, Iron, diet
    DX: MTHFR hetero C677T, ANA+ Homogeneous, Anemia. Ige sensitivities: gluten, egg, dairy
    All AL Welcome<3
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”
    We will never forgot our angels<3

• Options
    @kreardon11 I am totally with you! I am always so anxious to get November update questions posted each week and anticipate checking in to see how everyone is doing!! 
    Your emotions as you begin your new TTC journey is totally normal and will likely change day to day! Darn hormones!! Just take everyone one day at a time and find other activities to also focus on outside of TTC.

@HMR11913 So the trigger is a boost of hormones that will guarantee you ovulate twenty four to thirty six hours after you have been given it so it really pinpoints when to have sex ;)! Lamer terms it forces the egg to release in a specific time frame! You can get it at your monitoring if you have a  egg at at least (i believe) 17MM and your lining is prepared to support a potential pregnancy. My RE does it for $110 up front cost as insurance won't cover anything. They will however cover the ultrasound that determines how large my eggs are, how thick my lining is, and how close my egg is to being released!! The trigger can only go with clomid or femara as its a boost of hormones that is specifically supported by the drugs, IE it can't be given during a traditional TTC month with no fertility assistance. The unknown is if the hormone will boost the size of the eggs or could encourage more then one egg to release no one knowns if it will rise the risk of multiples. Since we got triplets without the trigger last time I have to admit our reason for holding out until cycle three was my fear in three or more babies! Emotionally and physically I could handle triplets (or more) but financially it would cause a huge dent in our general budgeting for a family ;). All things to consider in general with clomid and especially if you were interested in considering a trigger! Hope the appointment goes well. I'll be eagerly awaiting your plan of action!

• Options
    @HMR11913 it's so hard not to get my hopes up, but I have to remember it's still a 40% chance so still a 60% chance of a negative. DH and I agree and understand we can only do everything in our control and the rest is out of our hands. Definitely take it one month at a time and if you go the clomid or femara route (I've hear femara is less intense and less chance of multiples but chose to continue with clomid in our case since we were successful in the past) and get to month three then consider the trigger for the results of getting pregnant.

• Options
    Ladies I hope your OK with me asking this question at this stage..there was a discussion on the main board about how a group leader would let the group know if/when they got a BFP. Their thought was the Leader would choose a person in the group to send a PM too and let her know and ask her to take over the check in from there. In my case I LOVE doing the check ins and I don't want to hand it over now in case we get a BFN. My question is however are you all comfortable with me continuing with how I've been sharing any Nov BFP's and in the event over the months I would get one if I did mine that same way and have anyone interested in taking over at that point PM me? Another option is for anyone interested letting me know now and I would single you out and PM you to have you take over at that point. I just want to be cautious with everyone's feelings and proceed how everyone's is most comfortable.

• Options
    Hi ladies! Thanks for the check-in @DenaMaree‌ ! FX for you this cycle! Glad to hear your DH is super motivated this cycle!

@tlc35 FX for a speedy recovery for YH in time for your fertile week. I'm glad you found a support group. I don't know of any in my area

@sarcaztic10‌ Sorry for the BFN ((hugs)). You aren't out until AF arrives though!

@HMR11913‌ Glad to hear that you were able to confirm O, but sorry about CD1. ((Hugs)) I hope your appt tomorrow goes well and that you get some answers.

@kreardon11‌ Yay for 0 HcG! Hope your other results come back great!

AFM: This past week has been pretty stressful. I'm in the middle of preparing for a big, two-week trial that's coming up soon (I'm a paralegal). And DH just found out that the owner of his company sold controlling interest to another company and they've already fired 3 people. We think DH is safe, he's been there for 11 years and he is the only graphic designer there, but it's still a little nerve-racking. It would be really hard for him to find another job that pays as well. Then yesterday he had to take his mom to the hospital for kidney stones and some blood pressure issues.

***step-child mentioned****

On top of all that I've had a rough week emotionally. A lot of triggers have been coming up and I've been really sad and thinking a lot about my miscarriage. My SD randomly decided to wear the Big Sister necklace that we gave her when I was pregnant. She hasn't worn it since the miscarriage and it made me sad to see it. Then last night my grandmother sent me a text saying that she was thinking of me and sending me hugs and love. She knows about my miscarriage and she had three miscarriages herself (2 late-term). She's the only one I know of in my family that's gone through this. It was wonderful to get her text and to know that someone else was still thinking of me and my loss, but it triggered a big cry session. Everything has just been building up. It was good to let it out though.

Me: 34; DH: 38; SD: 9
    TTC #1 since November 2013

BFP #1: 2/4/14--EDD 10/14/14--CP 2/8/14

BFP #2: 3/1/14--EDD 11/15/14--MMC at 12w6d (baby stopped developing at 11w4d)
    D&C 5/13/14; Retained Tissue Found: Cytotec 5/30/14; 2nd D&C 6/20/14

BFP #3: 12/13/14--EDD 8/27/15--MMC at 7 weeks (no fetal pole and measuring 1 1/2 weeks behind)--Cytotec 1/9/15

January 2015: Off to RE for RPL testing

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAugust 4

• Options
    @raelynn71109 So sorry to hear about your Mother-In-Law! Thoughts and prayers for her for a quick recovery!! I SO hope that DH is stable with his job, ugh..my DH has been trying to find a NM job for several years with no luck. He is fortunate the VA firm he has worked for for 10 years lets him work remote, but if they ever cut back and let him go I don't know what he would do either! Best of luck with the trial!! Don't hold in those emotions, its so healthy to let it all out! We will all be a lot more on edge as November nears and I am always here for you if you need to vent or for advice! Feel free to PM me anytime!!

• Options
    My 2WW has been good and bad. I’ve been fighting a bad cold for the past week so I haven’t really focused on it until yesterday… I couldn’t decide if my “symptoms” were cold-related or early signs. I was starting to feel extremely optimistic until I started spotting this afternoon (12DPO). I have a feeling it will turn into full-fledged AF overnight so we’ll see. 

The inspector came and was thorough, then the builder rep came and brought 3 more guys with him. After showing them our concerns and the inspector’s report, they understand our frustration and are working with us to fix everything that’s fixable. Whew!

Thanks to all of you who said kind words or kept me in your thoughts Saturday. I would’ve loved to have done something special but the weekend was the worst with this darn cold so I was either in the bed or on the couch napping/sneezing/coughing up a lung. Needless to say, this process has been especially hard without her here. 

QOTW: My biggest fear was getting lost - and it still is! Well, not so much as getting lost but looking like I have no idea where I am or what I am doing. 

@sarcaztic10 :: ANY family members can be tough to deal with, never mind being on meds. Do they know you’re on them? If so, they should be understanding no matter how you’re acting - like a free pass. 

Lots of {{{ h u g s }}} to all you ladies this cycle. 

-----

@DenaMaree :: I think sharing yours how all the others are shared is fine and since you've put it out there, I'm sure anyone interested will PM you about taking over. 

praying
    • now somewhere where the love flows •
  • Options
    @tlc35‌ I'm glad H's recovering, I hope he is up to it coming FW.

@sarcaztic10‌ I hope you can keep the feels at bay while the in laws are around.

@HMR11913‌ FX you'll get all questions answered at your appt tomorrow, please update us!

@aswedishbee‌ FX it isn't AF!!!

@kreardon11‌ Hooray for 0 and GL during this 2ww!

@DenaMaree‌ Thanks for the check-in! It sounds like you guys have a pretty solid plan in place. I'm hoping this is your month!

Afm, my grandma had a successful surgery last week, so I'm glad to get that behind us. It definitley helped to calm my nerves.
    On the TTC front, I stayed with temping this cycle. I should be gearing up to O this weekend. I just know I'll regret it if I don't temp.
    I know the next couple months will be hard with the holidays coming up and our EDD right around the corner, but DH has been doing a really good job supporting me and letting me vent. Today I came home to a package of Similac in the mail and I'm just like really?? World, let me catch a break.
    We have another wedding to go to on Saturday, so I'm excited about getting out and letting loose for a bit. The only awkward thing is my ex will be there, so we'll see how it goes!

Me-27 DH-29

TTC#1 January 2013

BFP February 27th 2014, MMC ended in D&C

Working on our rainbow!

Curious about my ute?

• Options
    FeeganFeegan member
    edited October 2014
    Thanks for continuing to think of me @DenaMaree, I just spent a good chunk of time catching up on the last couple of weeks and appreciate that even though I went MIA, you still gave me a shout out. I noticed we've had some graduates since I last signed on and also some new arrivals. Welcome and hello to all the those recently joining us.

I don't have time to give individual shout outs, but wanted to send hugs to all of you that need them.

AFM: Since I last checked in, the spotting continued through that week and eventually AF arrived, I went in for my cd3 baseline bloodwork and u/s only to find out that my ovaries weren't "quiet enough" to proceed forward with the injectable cycle because I had multiple follicles over 10mm already growing and my FSH bloodwork came back too high. They put me on bcp for the cycle so that we could move forward next cycle with the injectables and even though I understood the reasoning and science behind it, I hit a very deep, dark place of hopelessness. I only have 4 pills left and I am counting down the days. I spent the whole first week on them nauseous 24/7, at times actually puking, and ended up losing all the weight I had worked so hard to gain over the previous few months. So then I switched from taking them in the morning to at night and it helped, but then I started spotting and haven't stopped since. On top of this acne came on full force right out of the gate on my face, neck, and back, so you can just imagine I've been pretty miserable these last few weeks. The only thing getting me through each day is knowing that next week I get to start the injectables and with them there is higher chance we'll actually conceive again.

TTC #1: 3/2013
    02/2014: Clomid = BFN
    03/2014: Femara + Menopur + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP! - 3/17/14
    EDD: 11/29/14 - MMC @ 9 wks: 4/25/14 
    Misoprostol 4/28 & 4/29 - D&C after misoprostol failure 5/2/14
    07/2014: Spontaneous IUI, no meds = BFN
    08/2014: Spontaneous IUI, no meds = BFN
    08/2014 v2.0: Final spontaneous IUI, no meds = BFN
    09/2014: BCP cycle in prep for injectable cycle in Oct.
    10/2014: Gonal-F + Cetrotide + Ovidrel + IUI  = BFP!
    TWINS! 
    "Top Bunk" & "Bottom Bunk" due June/July 2015
  • Options
    @aswedishbee‌ ugh, so sorry you haven't been feeling well! Colds are the worst!! I SO hope your wrong and the spotting was just implantation or the start of early pregnancy. Don't give up hope, it's still alive until AF arrives.
    So glad your inspectors and work crew are working with you! Hope everything is accomplished to everyone's satisfaction soon!

@LittleMrsW so sorry when we are most vulnerable you had to deal with a unwanted package. Ugh!! Yey for your upcoming O! Hope she makes her appearance well known and you and DH have good timing! Have a blast at the wedding!!

Ah @feegan I'm so sorry your journey has been met with so many winding paths and bumps in the road! You will be rewarded! It sounds like your working with an excellent medical team who you can have full faith in. Stay positive. Our time is coming, hopefully it's together in Oct ;)

• Options
    @HMR11913‌ that is so stinkin romantic! Love Love Love the tattoo idea. My DH and I aren't into getting them ourselves. But I'm totally into admiring what others tattoos mean to them! I've learned so much about so many people in asking then what there tattoos represent to them.

• Options
    Bad news :: It was AF.

Good news :: It is my 2nd consecutive normal cycle. For that, I will think positively and have to believe that our time will come soon. 

@LittleMrsW :: I totally understand the frustration of unwanted surprise mailings. Dang cross-marketing. It really shows that our information is EVERYWHERE. 

praying
    • now somewhere where the love flows •
  • Options
    @aswedishbee, Great attitude! Your right, your time will come very soon! And now you get to look forward to O's upcoming arrival  and TTC in October! Sending you Hugs!!

• Options
    Hi all...I'm at work so I have to post and run but will get on here properly tonight! After 2 days of spotting and hoping beyond hope that it was late implantation, AF arrived today. I had all my classic PMS signs but I was ignoring them...this has really become a psychological game I'm playing with myself! I am so sad, I really thought this was the the cycle. Now, I'll be going in on Cd3 for bloodwork, Dh is going in on Friday to leave his sample and then we wait to hear if there is any kind of problem. I'm trying to keep optimistic and motivated for this month but I'm not going to lie, these next 2 weeks are going be a test!!
    Me:40  DH:42
    Married 8/2/14
    TTC since 12/2013
    BFP #1: 3/22/2014 EDD 11/27/14; MMC/D&C 4/28/14
    BFP #2 : 11/27/2014 EDD 8/7/2015, MMC diagnosis 1/5/15, NMC 1/7/15...loss due to Trisomy 3 
    Benched pending RE test results
  • Options
    @Feegan I am so sorry for the mindfuck that all of this causes but I am glad to hear from you and that you are gearing up to start a medicated cycle.  I am hopeful for you this cycle.
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• Options
    @scrang74 Many Hugs lovely Lady!! So sorry AF made it's unwanted appearance! I hope your CD3 bloodwork and/or DH's SA will give you some clarity and you can get some reassurance going into TTC in October!

• Options
    Thanks @DenaMaree! I hope so too...I'm not anticipating any issues, but you never know. I've been reading too much on Dr Google, so now I'm way too informed which equals overanxious for me. :( I just wish I could do what everyone says I should do...RELAX!
    I'm happy you're feeling hopeful this month, though its mixed with the sadness of your DD...your memorial garden is such a wonderful idea. And I feel you on the DH front, mine said something similar yesterday...men! :/

@tlc35 Glad to hear your hubs is on the mend! FX for a great cycle this month. :)

@sarcaztic10 So sorry AF showed...it sucks when you are so hopfeul, and then suddently it gets dashed. Good luck with the meds and the visiting in laws. I don't know if I could do it either. I didn't believe some of the mother-in-law horror stories from my friends until I got one, sigh...

@HMR11913 Ugh, AF is a bitch! I, at the age of 40(!!) finally learned from my doc that spotting doesn't count as CD1, so you not counting your nightime spotting is right. I think you're right in being cautious with the meds. No sense in taking them if you don't need to...yay for ovulating! I'm getting my CD3 blood work stratd on Friday, so I'll be curious to see what my numbers are. Have fun at the wedding and getting your tattoos. :)

@kreardon11 Sorry you're feeling so anxious in the 2WW, its the worst! Glad you're digging the FF and OPKs. I started on FF as soon as someone on this board told me about it. Some days i think I obsess and some days I'm glad I know more about my body...such a double edged sword.

@aswedishbee Sorry AF arrived! But I like how optimistic you are...I might need to steal some of that. ;)

Fingers crossed for all of us on this 1st day of a new and hopefully fruitful month! :)

Me:40  DH:42
    Married 8/2/14
    TTC since 12/2013
    BFP #1: 3/22/2014 EDD 11/27/14; MMC/D&C 4/28/14
    BFP #2 : 11/27/2014 EDD 8/7/2015, MMC diagnosis 1/5/15, NMC 1/7/15...loss due to Trisomy 3 
    Benched pending RE test results
  • Options
    @scrang74 step away from Google! It's rarely our friend! Trust in your medical care and have strong faith! Many Hugs!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"