TTC After a Loss
Options

~~TTCAL Newbie check in 9/30/14~~

2»

Re: ~~TTCAL Newbie check in 9/30/14~~

• Options
    aww man..well whatever you choose i hope its a BFP!!!!fingers crossed for you for sure @rslh10!

~TTC #1 Since 3/2014
    ~BFP #1 6/2014 
    EDD 2/11/15
    ~MMC 7/31/14 @12weeks ~D&C /2/2014  

• Options
    Hey ladies. I intro'd last week, but this is my first check in on this board. I went off of my bc last December, expecting issues getting pregnant due to my PCOS. Low and behold, I found out I was pregnant in February. I miscarried in March, the week before my wedding. 10/6 was my EDD, and my husband and I just really seriously started "trying" (not just not preventing, but really trying) last month, so I'm here for support from others who understand the complex emotions of dealing with loss and fear while trying to stay optimistic. I'm also learning how to chart, so it's been super helpful to hear from ladies with experience.

Aside from TTC, I'm into cooking, gluten free baking, quilting, canning, gardening, and hanging with my dogs and cat. 
    Hi Lady, welcome to the check in! Im so sorry you have to join us. This is for sure the place to find the comfort and support you're looking for. Do you have a link to your chart? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    rslh10 said:
    Hey ladies. I intro'd last week, but this is my first check in on this board. I went off of my bc last December, expecting issues getting pregnant due to my PCOS. Low and behold, I found out I was pregnant in February. I miscarried in March, the week before my wedding. 10/6 was my EDD, and my husband and I just really seriously started "trying" (not just not preventing, but really trying) last month, so I'm here for support from others who understand the complex emotions of dealing with loss and fear while trying to stay optimistic. I'm also learning how to chart, so it's been super helpful to hear from ladies with experience.

Aside from TTC, I'm into cooking, gluten free baking, quilting, canning, gardening, and hanging with my dogs and cat. 
    Hi Lady, welcome to the check in! Im so sorry you have to join us. This is for sure the place to find the comfort and support you're looking for. Do you have a link to your chart? 
    Thanks for the welcome! I haven't started charting yet. I ordered a thermometer from Amazon (I figured I wouldn't have a baseline before I O'd this month anyway, so it's okay if it took a few days to get here). I set up a Fertility Friend account, and I've been trying to learn all I can about charting so I'll be ready when my thermometer gets here :)
    I'll be at a new place providing support. 

• Options

rslh10 said:

Thanks for the welcome! I haven't started charting yet. I ordered a thermometer from Amazon (I figured I wouldn't have a baseline before I O'd this month anyway, so it's okay if it took a few days to get here). I set up a Fertility Friend account, and I've been trying to learn all I can about charting so I'll be ready when my thermometer gets here :)

Awesome! Well feel free to ask any questions you have. We will try to help you :) im charting for the first time this cycle (I did last month, but it was a weird month lol).

I wish you luck with learning about ff. It was confusing at first for me. Like I said, anything we can do to help you out, just let us know :)
  • Options
    @whitneyandconcep I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine how hard that must have been going through it right before your wedding. Hugs and welcome to the board.

• Options

@PowerOfBacon Glad you had a great birthday! Hope the WTO goes by quickly for you!

@rslh10 Thank you for the check in! I will be chart stalking you too, FX!! I'm with @negritosmami and say test on your birthday, but wait till the end of it :)

@Cheetara2 I hope your WTO goes quickly!

@Belle0720 I see you got your crosshairs! Did you adjust your temps to get them or did they show up automatically?

@LDubHawksFan you should have definitely heard by now I'd think. I'd give the office a call  if it were me. I'm sorry you are going through such emotional turmoil right now. Of course it's normal. In fact, if you didn't have the fear there I would think of it as less normal. Everyone handles these fears differently though, if you think you're ready I say go for it. Hang in there and lean on us here or others IRL if you need it. Have fun this week!

@natalie115 come on O! :)

@petitchou1019 CONGRATS! So happy your levels have dropped so you can try to move on from such a terrible experience with a new doctor! We'll miss you here :)

@saritacw I'm glad things seem to be progressing on their own. Thinking of you during this difficult time. Glad you get to stay home and relax. 

@26summer Glad your betas are dropping. What did you find out at your appointment yesterday?

@ctk181A test run is a great idea! Hope the rest of this cycle flies by so you can burn that bench :)

@BritJonathan I'm so sorry you find yourself in such a difficult position! There is no perfect way to handle it, just know we're here to listen. Also, what did your OB say about your thyroid tests results?

@Pickles4Prez Yay for +OPK! Have a great trip! :)

@readinglove Sorry your body sounds so confused and that work has been so crazy! That's too bad for your co-worker, and a tough position to be in. I believe she is very lucky to know you though as I'm sure you're very supportive IRL as well as on here.

@whitneyandconcep I'm sorry for your loss and welcome to this check-in. My thoughts are with you this week as the EDD approaches. (((Hugs)))

@stinybean Good luck tomorrow!! FX so tight for you!

@mkfish31 Glad the appointment went well, I hope you get some answers from the additional testing!

AFM... I keep looking at my FF chart trying to guess whether my O date was on CD13 or 14... the open circle is because I checked my temp 30-35 min early so we could DTD Mon... I adjusted the time to give me a solid circle yesterday... but I felt like such a cheater and didn't want it to interfere with correct "crosshair placement" I know either way the outcome will be the same and hopefully if I get a third elevated temp tomorrow it should show its beautiful face, but I'm just so ready to enter this TWW! FX!

QOTW: This is very tough to do without sounding conceited haha, but I have very nice friends. I'd assume or like to assume: Upfront, Honest, and Kindhearted :)

BFP#1: 8/5/14 EDD: 4/17/15 MC: 8/20/2014
    BFP#2: 10/10/14 EDD: 6/23/15 Grow, Baby. Grow!!

J15 January Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

@matiekae I discarded Monday's lower temp and the cross hairs showed up! I kinda felt like I was cheating too but I wasn't sure what time I took my temp that morning anyways. Normally I temp on weekdays when my alarm goes off, but that morning I had woken up early and took it in a daze and went straight back to sleep so I'm not sure if maybe I had only been sleeping for an hour or two at the point. My temp has stayed up the rest of this week so I think something was definitely off that morning.

FX for you!

• Options
    Hi all! I got my bloodwork on Monday and I got the results yesterday, but I'm waiting for my OB/GYN to interpret them in terms of TTC. Basically, everything looks normal except for the Prothrombrin time test. I scored an 11.8 when I was supposed to have below an 11.5. I know this has to do with blood clotting, but I'm not entirely sure what this means. I'm anxiously awaiting the doctor's call which will probably be tomorrow.

BFP #1: 10/15/10- DS born 6/29/11

BFP #2: 6/26/2012- DS born 3/11/13

BFP #3: 2/26/14- MMC and D&C 4/11/14

BFP#4: 9/1/14- MC 9/6/14

BFP#5: 10/3/14- Due Date 6/15/15

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Belle0720 said:

@matiekae I discarded Monday's lower temp and the cross hairs showed up! I kinda felt like I was cheating too but I wasn't sure what time I took my temp that morning anyways. Normally I temp on weekdays when my alarm goes off, but that morning I had woken up early and took it in a daze and went straight back to sleep so I'm not sure if maybe I had only been sleeping for an hour or two at the point. My temp has stayed up the rest of this week so I think something was definitely off that morning.

FX for you!

I see that now! I think it was a great move! FX for you as well!

• Options
    My appointment yesterday went as well as can be expected.  Betas down to 31 so I'm almost there.   They asked if I'm ready to try again and I told them in a few months.  The pathology report isn't in yet, but they asked if I wanted to have a karyotype test and a few other tests to rule out some things and I think we're going to do it.   I think we'll feel better if we do.   Otherwise, the RE told us to take a month off but that everything is looking good.
  • Options
    @26summer I hope you get some answers, glad your betas have dropped so much! That's great that your RE thinks your body will be ready when you're ready as well.

• Options
    I know I'm a little late to the party. I've never done this before, but I think I probably belong here. I've been on TB for a few months, and have posted on TTCAL off and on since my loss in August. I posted an intro then. Since my loss, I've been trying to focus more on my health (physical and emotional). Things have been going pretty well. I still have days where I just feel down, and days that I'm just angry with life really. 

I do have a question...My D&C was on 8/10, and I had my first visit from AF on 9/16. It seemed totally normal - maybe a day longer than I used to be. But I've had spotting off and on since it finished up. It's been really light, and not every day. I'm not terribly concerned, but it just seems strange - that didn't happen before. Normal or no? Should I be concerned? 

QOW: Honest, loyal, lazy - I openly admit to being lazy :)

Me: 33  DH: 32
    Married: 5/19/2006
    Hashimoto's Disease dx 9/2013
    BFP#1: 5/23/14 EDD: 1/16/15 pPROM: 7/31/14 (15w6d) D&C: 8/10/14 (17w2d - possible IC)
    BFP#2: 11/8/14 EDD: 7/17/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersBabyFruit Ticker  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm late after a week out.  Levels finally back to basically 0 (3, to be exact) and a LOT of work stress at this point.

Ready for AF to show up so we can start the 2-3 month wait.  
    3/22/09 - Lily Grace, born at 33 weeks, 2 days
    9/12/14 - M/C @ 7 weeks, 1 day (ectopic)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"