Parenting
Options

You can run, but you can't hide Larry

Re: You can run, but you can't hide Larry

• Options
    She's CANADIAN??? Disgraceful.  And she uses British terminology, which is weird.  
            image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
  • Options
    MrsBadKat said:

@MrsBadKat what kind of phone does she have? How on earth does she still have texts from 2012?

She had an iphone. It showed the dates.
    And we watched her scroll through the texts, they weren't screen shots.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What I'm struggling with is the notion that H/L aren't in a relationship now. Because I feel like they're either all in or nothing at all. It's very black or white to me. I feel like Larry and Elounor are mutually exclusive.
  • Options
    I know that you talked to her in person, and that the only thing the rest of us know of her is her twitter activity, but after reading the twitter, I think she is full of shit.  

I am so not ready to jump ship.  
            image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
  • Options
    This is a really fun fic that I read a long time ago and decided to dig up because potentially relevant. If Larry and Elounor are not mutually exclusive, I hope this fic is somewhat close to reality.

The Louis Tomlinson Support Group (or the Travelling Adventures of the Thirsty Tomlinson Support Group) (16817 words) by gravityinglass
    Chapters: 1/1
    Fandom: One Direction (Band)
    Rating: Teen And Up Audiences
    Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply
    Relationships: Harry Styles/Louis Tomlinson, Eleanor Calder/Louis Tomlinson, Louis Tomlinson/Hannah Walker, and a shitton of minor background ships but those are the main ones
    Characters: Harry Styles, Eleanor Calder, Hannah Walker, Nick Grimshaw, Perrie Edwards, Zayn Malik, Greg James
    Summary:

Harry's not sure how Thursday nights became the night where he, Eleanor and Hannah all got together to get drunk and discuss Louis. He's also not sure how these girls became his best friends, but hey, there's booze, Chinese food and he gets to wear a tiara. He's not complaining.

OR: How Louis Tomlinson found out that nearly everyone he knows is fully aware of his sex life: past, present, and possibly future.
    ...basically this is a polyamorous story about how everyone wants to have sex with Louis. And possibly each other.

• Options
    scoutkate said:
    What I'm struggling with is the notion that H/L aren't in a relationship now. Because I feel like they're either all in or nothing at all. It's very black or white to me. I feel like Larry and Elounor are mutually exclusive.

This is me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Options
    @MrsBadKat‌, where did we see Preston? Was he at brekkie this morning?
  • Options
    MrsBadKat said:

Yes @scoutkate - he was at breakfast with the other dudes this morning

Ooooh, wonder if that was awkward for Crazy Eyes.
  • Options

scoutkate said:

I'm back on the ship.

That picture is one reason.

The other reason is that I just watched a vid of Little Things from last night and Harry absolutely said "his." Clear as day. This is the first time I've been 100% sure. Not 'ese, HIS.

And I didn't even catch it during the show, some fangirl I am.

I was literally just coming here to ask that. You're in my head!

I'm in mobile, link to vid?
    I can't link, do you follow me on tumblr? I just reblogged it.
  • Options
    Oh, and I haven't really listened to SMG yet. MBK played it this morning before we were even out of bed but I was too busy drowning in despair to even hear it. Then I avoided it all day because I thought that he wrote it for Eleanor. I'll give it a go tomorrow and report back.
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing, y'all. It sounded like you guys had a blast!

• Options
    lolwut
  • Options
    Omg, people are using it to say that Zerrie is fake.
  • Options
    I know this is old news but I'm bringing it back. Why the hell did they make Eleanor Louis' mom's maid of honor? It's beyond bizarre and seems so freaking transparent.

DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Options
    I didn't bother weighing myself this morning. I don't even want to know.
  • Options
    MrsBadKat said:

I NEED these receipts. Someone PLEASE find this video

Omgggggg.

DS is 1DAF

• Options
    MrsBadKat said:

It has to be fake. That sign was at a show when H was wearing the American flag bandana, which I am about 99% certain started happening in the North America leg of the TMH tour. 

And in the gifs, he is wearing a black button down, his hair is shorter and that shirt is from the early part of the tour, like in London.

Nothing pisses me off more than fake Larry shit.
    Yeah, Louis had a quiff for the UK shows. By the time Harry started wearing bandanas, Louis had the cinnamon swirl look going on.
  • Options
    scoutkatescoutkate member
    edited September 2014
    So Dan Deakin tweeted our favorite groupie wtf.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"