Parenting
Options

You can run, but you can't hide Larry

18910111214»

Re: You can run, but you can't hide Larry

• Options
    No, there were definitely reports of them leaving the hotel for the Sunday show in the same car (with Liam). And pics but you couldn't see anything. I saw it in twitter during our drive home.

I still don't think they stayed there, though.
  • Options

Because she couldn't feel him

Exactly, lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    But really, I feel like there was this deliberate effort to establish that the boys were there--Zayn walking through the lobby, Niall and Liam posting multiple videos and pics that made it easy to identify not just the hotel but the exact suite they were in. But no sign of H&L. And no Alberto, although we saw the other main security guys.

I think that knowing 3/5 were there for sure was meant to make assume they all were.

I also think there's a chance that one or both of them slept on the bus. But at least one fan saw Louis at the Hyatt.
  • Options
    Who guards Harry these days, since Preston switched to Zayn?
  • Options
    IDK. I just went back to try to find the tweets about seeing him there, but I think they've been deleted.
  • Options
    Do we remember/know who all was eating breakfast with Preston on Sunday?
  • Options
    I think Cal is kind of a quasi-bodyguard, too.

We never saw Cal, right?
  • Options
    The only tie to Louis we had was Lottie, and she stuck with Lou.
  • Options
    Do we know for sure that Oli was still on the tour in Charlotte? Have we seen him since NOLA?
  • Options
    MrsBadKat said:

scoutkate said:

Do we know for sure that Oli was still on the tour in Charlotte? Have we seen him since NOLA?

Well, supposedly he was the one who leaked the Louis & Chimp photo in LA. So I am assuming he was in Charlotte? Not sure.

Oh yeah, forgot about that.
  • Options

I really am going to go to Foodlab this week, I have a meeting in DTLA on Thursday, might as well pop in and just see if I can maybe brush elbows with Haz?

MBK, I am assuming he goes to the West Hollywood location, but Silverlake does seem 'more Harry'. Need you to confirm what location I should be going to.

• Options
    scoutkate said:

So supposedly their (pre-recorded) BBC performance today is going to be a cover of God Only Knows by the Beach Boys.

I WILL DIE.

Remember the time fans saw Louis at a gas station in TX during TMH and he was buying Love Actually. And then later that night Harry tweeted lyrics from God Only Knows? Because clearly they had a movie date??

I will join you in death if this happens.

• Options
    I am sitting in this meeting and want to appropriately fangirl/freak out about this but I cannot.

Does this mean 3 PM my time?

• Options
    I can't with this.

• Options
    scoutkate said:
    MrsBadKat said:
    Yes. Definitely West Hollywood. Please go and report back. If you meet him, what will you say? Be sure to practice your selfie faces!
    Practicing as we speak. I also have picked out an appropriately hip/motherly outfit (because Harry loves the mamas). I am also trying to figure out a way to bring my one year old. I feel like that could be my in.
    YES. TAKE THE KID.

DONE. My friend will watch her during my meeting and also wants to come stake out Foodlab for Harry later. She is a good sprort, I might convert her!!

• Options
    MBK, you should snopes the movie date. I've seen on tumblr that the Titanic-style hand on the tour bus window was that same night, and also that there were pics of Louis from the following day with a scratched-up back.
  • Options
  • Options
    that was hardly anything but I love it so much.

• Options
    MrsBadKat said:
    scoutkate said:
    MBK, you should snopes the movie date. I've seen on tumblr that the Titanic-style hand on the tour bus window was that same night, and also that there were pics of Louis from the following day with a scratched-up back.
    Louis at the gas station buying DVDs, in Houston, 7/21/13

Harry also at the gas station:

Harry tweeting "God Only KNows.."

I am trying to figure out what show the gif of Harry having a hard time sitting down and the hand on the tour bus window are from...
    I am such a novice, I had NO idea this ever happened. It is giving me the feels all over again.

• Options
    They are so perfect.

• Options
    mmdd20 said:

I don't know why I keep leaving this thread. I keep regretting it!

I left once... I never will again.

I will cry real tears if this thread ever ends.

It never has to end. Even if you have to come in and post to yourself day after day until someone joins in.
    imageimage
  • Options
    MrsBadKat said:
    Wow, this was very, very cool. I loved all of it.
  • Options
    I loved it.  I wanted more 1D (who doesn't) and I think I will live in this thread, or similar thread if management shuts us down again (joking) until my last days.  This is my new happy place.  
            image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
  • Options
    MrsBadKat said:
    Larry is real af. I am back on the ship and I will never, ever, ever leave again.
    You're amazing! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Options
    themole said:
    Also still aboard the ship, per always
    I love your siggy.  I could watch that all day.
            image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
  • Options
    @MrsBadKat, can you please help me back aboard the ship? I need them to be a couple, currently, to stay afloat here. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Options
    wtf is wrong with the thread again?!?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"