February 2014 Moms
Options

Weight Loss Ladies! (9/26)

How are we doing? Anyone get going on the movement challenge?

New Challenge: Eating Healthy is Soda-pressing

Yeah, I know, the title is terrible. I'm a dork. Anywho, the challenge this week is to cut out soda. If you can cut it completely, awesome! If you can't live without your Diet Coke, at least try to cut down on your intake. Soda is a huge inhibitor to weight loss, so the less you drink, the better!

Re: Weight Loss Ladies! (9/26)

• Options
    So, I'm terrible and didn't do my own challenge, mostly because my back is screwed up. I started physical therapy on Monday, though, so hopefully it'll be better soon.

I had my monthly weigh in on Wednesday and amazingly I'm down three pounds. I had a crappy month, so it's a miracle.
  • Options
    I keep telling myself to do the challenges but then I doesn't happen. But luckily I don't drink pop very often so I can totally rock this challenge. Still cruising at the same weight which is fine with me, I'm not gaining and my clothes fit. Always here to cheer on all you ladies!

BFP #1 11/01/12 M/C 12/22/12 @11w4d

BFP #2 06/04/13 DS born 02/08/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd like to join you weight loss ladies if possible. I'm currently doing a biggest loser competition and I'd love to have some extra motivation.
  • Options
    so I did okay with this week challenge. i went to different stores and walked around for an hour or so (and surprisingly didn't buy all that much!) and i chase LO around the house a lot. and i lost a pound! woo hoo! i should've done better but a pound's a pound so ill take it.
    this weeks challenge is going to be rough for me (i type this as I'm sipping a pepsi) but i know i can do it! the first couple days will be the hardest to kick my soda habit. I drink waaaaay too much soda. 

Hope its a good week for you other mamas!

• Options
    I actually did okay with this. We fit in 3 walks this week, playing at the park with DS, one day of moving china from my pantry to the basement closet (31 flights of stairs that day!!), and moving all of my things from one classroom to another today at school (walked almost a mile in the 20 or so minutes it took me to move everything). So, not traditional exercise (because I really don't have the time) but I've definitely tried to fit in a little more activity.

As for the next challenge, I already don't drink pop, so this one is an easy one :) I think I'll keep focusing on drinking more water and also start tracking my food again. 

@KatyBriggs and anyone else who wants to connect on MFP, I'm septmama10 over there :)
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'd like to join you weight loss ladies if possible. I'm currently doing a biggest loser competition and I'd love to have some extra motivation.

Of course...everyone is welcome!
  • Options
    @KatyBriggs‌ yeah you're right. I guess I just want biggest loser results and lose like 10lbs in a week and be skinny by my bday and christmas!!

And @vshumway‌ yeah I hate to tell you but the starbucks is killer. Not sure what you drink, but after working there as long as I did, I learned that pretty much anything other than a brewed coffee or a plain latte is filled with tons of calories. I've had to cut down to an iced coffee with non fat milk and a Splenda. Totally sucks.

• Options
    @Avswolf‌ Go to the option to add by email address and just put in their user name. Whoever programmed that part was kind of dumb...took me forever to figure it out.
  • Options
    Dexter&11Dexter&11 member
    edited September 2014
    Hey ladies - I was on bad form for weight loss this week, then I went out for dinner with the girls and ate an under cooked burger....I'm now down 5lb since yesterday! Not sure if that's a :( or a :)
  • Options
    Dexter&11 said:

Hey ladies - I was on bad form for weight loss this week, then I went out for dinner with the girls and ate an under cooked burger....I'm now down 5lb since yesterday! Not sure if that's a :( or a :)

Ugh...no fun. Feel better!
  • Options

Dexter&11 said:

Ugh...no fun. Feel better!
    Joys of diabetes means I can't even avoid food.....I'm just adding fuel to the fire so to speak :( Hopefully better tomorrow, kinda need to be as OH back to work and LO has a stinky cold that's making her extra clingy!
  • Options
    @dexter&11 hope you're feeling better! that sucks

@vshumway i know its no good, but this always reminds me of devil wears prada

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"