1st Trimester
Options

Lower back pain

Hello I recently found out I'm 5 weeks pregnant. I recently had a miscarriage as well and now am worried I might have another one. I've been having mild lower back pain and was wondering if this is normal early on pregnancy?

Re: Lower back pain

• Options
    I am 6 weeks pregnant and I also have lower back pain that comes and goes. I had a miscarriage back in June. I actually had no back pain or really no symptoms at all(other than a positive pregnancy test.) with my miscarriage. So the pains I am feeling now almost give me reassurance that hopefully I won't have another miscarriage. I understand how you feel though I am worried everyday about it.
  • Options
    I've been having them pretty consistently (with intermitten breaks).  I just had a u/s yesterday and baby is happy and healthy!  I use a heating pad and stretch! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am like you girls and had a miscarriage 3 months ago, but am blessed to be pregnant again. I am super nervous about having another miscarriage too. My doctor did tell me that back pain can be expected, so I would definitely take that as a good sign.
  • Options
    Ok thank you it seems like it has stopped for now. It comes and goes and was told it was normal by my doctor. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"