Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Need Help with Preschools (Grapevine/Colleyville/Southlake)

Hello All! I have been touring preschools and need some advice. If any one has any experience with any of these preschools I would appreciate your input! We need full-time care in the Grapevine/Colleyville/Southlake Area.

1. Creme de la Creme Colleyville

2. Primrose Hall-Johnson and/or Hidden Lakes

3. Carpe Diem Private Preschool

Thanks in advance!

Re: Need Help with Preschools (Grapevine/Colleyville/Southlake)

• Options

Firstly, I'm not in your neighborhood.  I do have children in a Primrose school though and love their Preschool, Pre-K and Kinder programs.  The music cds are a lot of fun for my girls to listen to and they're learning with it.  Apart from that they are all there to help our kids in every way. 

I know of a friend's grandson who went to Crème de la Crème in Colleyville and they loved it.  Very hands on educationally.

• Options
    Check the state child services reports for those schools. That usually helps me decide when you see one school doesn't do background checks etc. Primrose schools are great. Not familiar with that location. One more thing to consider is what elementary school will they eventually go to and would the preschool you choose pick up at that school or would you need to change schools. We have a primrose near our house but it had a lot of demerits from the state on its reports. One further from our house is wonderful but won't pick up at the elementary because the other one is closer.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"