April 2014 Moms
Options

FFFC

13»

Re: FFFC

• Options
    The dog is completely DH's dog (he was around before I was) but I'm the one who is stuck home with DD and the dog All.Day.Long. I've never had a dog and I can honestly say once he's gone I'm going to fight DH about ever getting another one. So I completely understand the people saying they sometimes wish their dog would just "disappear".

I wish this dog was better behaved because I think it'd be nice for DD to grow up with a dog but I just don't want to deal with another dog :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am ready to get pregnant again, so am trying to hint to DH that we could start trying again. 

Yesterday we drove past the hospital DD was born at and DH asked about how it would happen next time around (We've decided on a repeat c-section) and he sounded keen to try again sooner rather than later.

My only worry is the next one won't be as good as this one!
    Angel baby June 2013, DD born 22 April 2014, BFP 10 Sept 2015 - Due 22 May 2016
  • Options
    If I didn't work on my eyebrows regularly, I would only have 1. There is a unibrow situation here.
    I am afraid ds2 is going to have hard time with women when he is older. His hair looked very dark at birth, but has turned out to be red. I blame myself for his red hair and hope it changes. (I am a red head.)
  • Options
    J&NL said:

As far as pets go. I think it's more selfish to keep your pets in a home where they aren't being given the car and attention they deserve rather than keep them around because that's the "noble thing to do". Sorry, but you're not going to shame me into keeping a pet if the pet doesn't fit.

As far as eyebrows, if I didn't pluck mine once every two weeks I would soon turn into Frida Kahlo. Same with my mustache except I would look more like Pedro. THANKS DAD!

I'm not trying to shame you to keep a pet when it's not fair to either of you... But to wish the dog would just die is another thing.

I'm sure they were exaggerating their feelings.

• Options
    I have a step cat. DH has had him for years well before we met. I have never been a cat person. Ziggy is old and crotchety and constantly LOUDLY begs for food. His hair is EVERYWHERE. He is always underfoot and I trip on him all the time. But he is overall a good cat and DH loves him so I deal with all his annoying BS. I do not wish him dead (usually) and if I do, I really don't mean I will kill him. Just idle threats ;-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"