November 2013 Moms
Options

Hand and finger pain. Anyone else have it?

My little one is now 42 wks and I've been having such terrible hand/finger joint pain that it hurts to even pick her up. It's mostly at night, and spontaneous and it's mostly with my thumbs as if they have "popped" out of place. Shooting pain! All day today my hands have felt as if I have arthritis. I feel like I'm going crazy because I can't find any of these symptoms that don't go straight to arthritis. Any one have any thoughts? I was once told it could be from her bottles opening and closing them??? I'm scared it's going to happen while trying to pick up my daughter and I'll drop her.

Re: Hand and finger pain. Anyone else have it?

• Options
    I got the shot about 5 months after I should have and highly recommend it if you are in a lot of pain. Even bumping hurt:(
  • Options
    I'm sooo glad I'm not the only one going through this although I wish it was not something else we have to add to the list. I will definatly look into going to the doc and see about the shots and look into the brace until then. Thanks for the feedback ladies! Super helpful!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"