December 2012 Moms

AW: #2 has arrived

Caroline decided to make her appearance a bit early. She was due on 9/29, but came two weeks early this past Monday instead.

I went into work, and actually worked a whole day, but I started having contractions late morning. By 3ish, I was pretty sure we'd be heading to the hospital that night, so I handed off some stuff, and got home about 4. We decided to pick up Isa early and head to the hospital just to be safe since it's 45 minutes away and my parents were going to pick Isa up from there.

It turned out to be a good thing that we headed in when we did... I was admitted at 8 cm progressing quickly. It was too late for an epi, which I was bummed about, but I was ready to push about 10 minutes after we were admitted, so at least I didn't have time to dwell on it. She arrived on the 3rd push, so about 12 minutes after arriving at the hospital.

Caroline Elizabeth was born at 5:57 pm, was 8 lb 13 oz, and was 19 3/4" long. She looks so much like Isa (she's on top below) and we're obviously in love.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

Re: AW: #2 has arrived

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"