October 2013 Moms
Options

Fffc

Re: Fffc

• Options
    tashad18 said:
    @carriet2018, @gatorsgirl731 and @hlb622

Add me to the May 2015 crew! Let's take over that bitch. ;)
    ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when is your due date?! #thishasbeenthebest24hoursofmylyfe #alltheBFP

Get excited! We’re showing Get Him to the Greek tonight at 11/10c.  Watch it with us and tweet along with hashtag #GetHimToTheGreek as comedian Michael Torpey livetweets from @ComedyCentral.
    May 19thish

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have successfully started giving DD2 cow's milk.  She is 100% drinking milk.  Her doctor gave us permission to start weaning when I told her i was running out of frozen breast milk and she said it was ok because she knew we wanted to avoid spending an arm and a leg for formula when she would only have to use it for a month and a half.

My confession is that we don't give her whole milk, we give her 2%.  We did that with our oldest and will continue.  We are a 2% house hold and with the insane price of milk around here I don't feel like keeping and buying two types of milk for our house.

#sohappytonothavetobuyformula
  • Options
    Congratulations @tashad18‌!

Jude Beckham 10/23/2013   Sean & Chels 03/08/2012

• Options
    Ajoyd said:

Has anyone started intro'ing in there? Like "hey, we're from O13 and we own this bitch"

Baaaaaaahahahahhaha. ha ha ha...cannot stop laughing
  • Options
    I'm secretly jealous of all the BFP lately. I have an IUD & said I was one & done...
    #damnbabyfever
  • Options
    mweav1025 said:
    Second confession:  I just lurked on May 2015 board.  Checked out their FFFC!  Looks like out Oct. '13 mommas need to start giving them gif advice.  The wolf pack needs to show them how it's done!
    I was just there!!! I just wanna go CV in that bitch 
    image  image
    Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

• Options
    edited September 2014

@trackgirlparis‌ you know you can't leave it at that.

I promise I still love you @MissLauraPants‌!!! It was probably you in the dream because you're so hot.
    #wishicouldpole

Aww that makes me sad.  I hate dreams like that though.  I get the same way and it irrationally changes the way I look at the person IRL.

I sent me BFF in real life the link to the Larry epic love story thread yesterday and she has gone full force fan girl on this lol  She wants to make shirts and free Larry.  She made a twitter to start following the gossip.  We are apparently going down that rabbit hole.

----------------------------------------------
    I SWEAR I LOVE YOU STILL! I was just irrationally like "aw laurapants...wtf!?" Yesterday morning. But I do hate dreams like that lol. If it makes you feel better about it, I showed DH your picture and he said you were hot.

imageimage    

• Options
    Congrats @tashad18‌!!! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    photo ae9d6512-aa3f-4ee3-9605-e9c1b685f0eb_zps385c8147.jpg
  • Options
    NRyan55 said:
    I often do my makeup at red lights on my way to work
    OMG. I hate you. 

JK. I really love you.

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I want to get more piercings.  I would start by getting my monroe re-done, but make it smaller this time.  I want to get a few surface piercings after that.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"