-Monday Bitchfest-

2»

Re: -Monday Bitchfest-

• Options
    maggrit said:
    dinodna3 said:
    @shimmer475 don't watch it.

braybee said:
    @braybee‌ and @bethybeach‌, I just heard the Ravens terminated Ray Rices contract.
    Thank goodness! Although we'll see if any other team is desperate enough to sign him...
    I sincerely hope no team will give him another chance. It's unfortunate it took this video to be released for the nfl to take notice on how serious domestic abuse is.
    An ESPN article said Goodell said he's suspended indefinitely from playing in the league, too. I dunno why it doesn't just say banned....so maybe they aren't the same thing?
    I think "suspended indefinitely" leaves the door open for him to return to the nfl at some point. Which is, sadly, not surprising given their history.
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My boss has been dragging his feet naming my replacement for me to train.  He told me 2 weeks ago to retrain E.  Which was fine, he already has the accounts and has helped me before 2 years ago.  At least he has some knowledge.  Only, they keep giving him other work to do.  I've given up, and they can figure it out when I'm gone.  I called out on Thursday (we were off Friday) and it freaked my boss out.  CWs were texting me saying he's going around asking if anyone knew how to do my work (he thought I was out for good, I may have worded it as that was a possibility). 

Today he comes up to me, and tells me to start training the new guy.  One that doesn't even have accounts set up.  I asked what about E, and he doesn't remember telling me to train him.  I'm glad I wasted 2 days of my time retraining him. 

Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    braybeebraybee member
    edited September 2014
    @krystynad‌ yea I feel ya! And it's like they know something is up and misbehave even more... Don't be hard on yourself though, you are a great mom!! I can't imagine having more than one toddler at this point...

Eta: At least both of our teams play tonight!!! ;)
  • Options
    I am so furious with my stepdaughter and the disrespectful things she does that I'm sitting here shaking and in tears. She's 16 and absolutely horrible to my husband. I just happened to find a posting on Facebook of her selling things that she has received as gifts from my family and things that I took her to buy because she said she needed things like decent shoes. Then when we go and get her things like that, she turns around and starts fights about how we never do anything for her. I'm just tired of her bullshit and am really not sure that I can be in the same room with her after all of the crap she has started and done recently. Maybe I'm being overly hormonal and overreacting but she has hurt my kids so much over the years, especially our 3yo, that at this point I just don't know what to do.
  • Options
    You guys are all the best! I went to the doctor and after them saying no to the induction first and me crying like a big baby, the nurse changed their minds and now I'm going in to the hospital to start cervadil tonight!
    WWAAAHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!

Met: September 2005  Married: October 2008   DS: 09/2014
           Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

You guys are all the best!

I went to the doctor and after them saying no to the induction first and me crying like a big baby, the nurse changed their minds and now I'm going in to the hospital to start cervadil tonight!

That's awesome!!! Good luck tonight :)
  • Options

@Conradraging, so sorry about baby not coming in time for hubby. That is a legit reason to be upset at baby being late! Maybe there is still a chance!

As for me I am just insanely tired. No real reason, but I am. I have been doing the "baby excuse" lately which people always use for stuff like eating ice cream. I've just been telling my husband the baby is tired and needs a nap. He took pity on me and let me get one in this morning before he left to work. But I still want to sleep right now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

baby #3 arrived in September 2014...cannot get ticker to work no matter what I try!

• Options
    @conradraging Congrats and good luck tonight!!
    DD:3 | DS:1
  • Options
    Yay @conradraging! Good luck with everything! You too @revery!

My bitch... I am over lactation consultants telling me "Oh baby's mouth is small. He'll get better at latching as he gets bigger." While I am sure that's the case, I'm over how long feedings are taking because of how many times it takes to get him to latch. :(
    Finally! My September Siggy Challenge: TV Show I'll Be Binge Watching
    REVENGE!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @conradraging‌ Awesome news!!! Good luck!

Dec '13: First FET 12/20 BFP!!
    12/31 Beta #1: 404 Beta #2: 1,027    
    Baby due 9/9/14     

• Options
    @conradraging‌ - YAY!!!

Fuck Jaundice. I know it's not a big deal, and that it will be better in a few days, but DS's levels shot up since we've been home, so now he is in a PEP bed except for feedings until they go back down. I am so thankful we get to keep him at home while we do the phototherapy, but I bawled as soon as the nurse left, and SO had to put him in the bed for me because I just couldn't force myself to do it. Hopefully by tomorrow he will just need the belt because every time I look at him in the bed I just start crying.

^^^ September Signature: TV series I plan on binge watching with my newborn I do what I want. ^^^

image    image

<3 Gage Douglas 09.04.2014...my sunshine after the rain.

• Options
    Spent yesterday with my dad and my FMIL having dinner in my home town. I had a pretty good time other than when we started talking about birth control. I just got Nexplanon put in and I explained how happy I was that I had 3 years of no worrying and both my SO and my dad wanted to argue with me that it was 5 years. Uhh..... I think I would know how long my birth control lasts.... I'm the one who researched everything, I'm not even sure SO knows other birth control options, he just agreed with my dad because obviously I'm wrong (even though he was in the office when I talked to the doctor about getting it out in three years). I get why my dad was confused at first, I had implanon as a teenager and it was marketed for 5 year use at the time. Really though, don't sit there and argue with old information and only believe me when I pull up the stupid website for the product. 

TL;DR- Superfical Bitch about a small argument that has stuck with me for some reason.
  • Options
    Mine is totally lame- my maternity pics finally came in the mail today and I'm trying to be patient and not look at them until DH can look at them with me. DH texted me 15 minutes ago that he's still at work and (obviously) working late because of something for tomorrow. Bummer.

And also, heartburn can suck it. I'm tired of heartburn so bad that I wake up in the middle of the night almost on the verge of puking. So, to heartburn:

image Baby Girl born September 23, 2014

• Options
    Yeah! Go @conradraging‌ eviction time baby :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

baby #3 arrived in September 2014...cannot get ticker to work no matter what I try!

• Options
    You guys are all the best! I went to the doctor and after them saying no to the induction first and me crying like a big baby, the nurse changed their minds and now I'm going in to the hospital to start cervadil tonight!
    So happy for you! SO happy your hubby gets to be there. I hope you have a speedy and smooth delivery!!! 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options
    @conradraging‌ - YAY!!! Fuck Jaundice. I know it's not a big deal, and that it will be better in a few days, but DS's levels shot up since we've been home, so now he is in a PEP bed except for feedings until they go back down. I am so thankful we get to keep him at home while we do the phototherapy, but I bawled as soon as the nurse left, and SO had to put him in the bed for me because I just couldn't force myself to do it. Hopefully by tomorrow he will just need the belt because every time I look at him in the bed I just start crying.
    I'm so sorry your going through this. Same thing happened to my baby boy and we ended up at children's hospital. I also bawled the whole time and couldn't control myself. It really sucks! Hang in there! Just think about how cute he looks in those batman sunglasses!
    jaundice freaking sucks!!!! Baby girl had it for a while and was under the lights for a few days. She HATED it... and she HATED her little sunglass things they made her wear. But thankfully it's a very treatable thing. 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options
    @conradraging‌ I'm so excited for you! Good luck tonight!
  • Options
    ekh2081 said:
    NBR but my bitch is ants!! WHY do I keep finding random disgusting ants on my kitchen counter! This is where food is prepared! GROSS! We are clean people, what gives and how do I get rid of the nasty things??
    I found a bunch when I first moved into my house. It seems to help to trace them back to where they enter the house and put some Dawn there. I've also heard that cinnamon will keep them out. Good luck!
  • Options
    My BF is I just had a teeth cleaning, and when I got up from the chair, my back was DRENCHED. I'm wearing a maxi dress and a short-sleeved button-up work shirt...and wasn't hot at all during my appt. My dental hygentist gave me a hug before I left and felt soooo bad. Gross. I expect night sweats, but not random-afternoon-during-the-dentist sweats. Thanks body!
  • Options

WTF is it with the randos that have never posted on the board before, or even anywhere on TB and are now posting in birth announcements? That gets me heated.

Seriously! This post is annoying! Just saying
  • Options
    braybee said:
    They released the rest of the video of Ray Rice knocking out his wife in the elevator. So disturbing and I really hope the NFL changes his punishment from a 2 week suspension to something more fitting... It really angers me that just because you are famous, you can get away with things like that.
    What's disturbing is that she still married him, and is defending him.  Yikes.  I hope she can get help.  Not my relationship, obvi, but I can't imagine staying with someone who could ever do something like that to another person, especially to me.
  • Options
    braybee said:
    They released the rest of the video of Ray Rice knocking out his wife in the elevator. So disturbing and I really hope the NFL changes his punishment from a 2 week suspension to something more fitting... It really angers me that just because you are famous, you can get away with things like that.
    What's disturbing is that she still married him, and is defending him.  Yikes.  I hope she can get help.  Not my relationship, obvi, but I can't imagine staying with someone who could ever do something like that to another person, especially to me.
    It's disturbing me the number of people I'm seeing (like my FB friends!) who are blaming her for staying with him & defending him now. Given that people stay in abusive situations for years before they're ready/able to leave, and a significant amount of serious/deadly attacks happen after the victim leaves the relationship... how can anyone claim they know how she "should" act, then or now? It's a situation most of us are lucky enough to never have to face.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• Options

braybee said:
    It's disturbing me the number of people I'm seeing (like my FB friends!) who are blaming her for staying with him & defending him now. Given that people stay in abusive situations for years before they're ready/able to leave, and a significant amount of serious/deadly attacks happen after the victim leaves the relationship... how can anyone claim they know how she "should" act, then or now? It's a situation most of us are lucky enough to never have to face.
    You have a good point, I didn't think of it that way.  It's so easy for me to judge, never having been in that situation, or even close to it.  I'd like to think that I'd walk away without a second thought if it were ever to come to that, but I guess you really never know until you are in it yourself.  I just hope and pray that she doesn't find herself in that situation with him again, since she's staying.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"