Baby Showers

Any suggestions?

edited September 2014 in Baby Showers
As everyone said in my post last week, I checked the baby registry of my friend and here it is, but can someone please tell/suggest me what I will pair with the Medicine Kit besides from the thermometer.

- Changing table/pad
- Crib & mattress
- Bassinet
- Rocker
- Car seat
- Baby Carrier
- Stroller
- Back Seat Mirror
- Diapers, wipes 
- diaper rash cream
- Nursing pillow
- Nursing bras
- Burp cloths
- Bottles and Formula
- Bibs
- Feeding Supplies (bowls, baby spoons and sippy cups)
- High Chair
- Washcloths
- Baby Shampoo and Body Wash
- Bath Towels (hooded)
- Blankets (wearable)
- Swaddling blankets
- Crib Sheets
- Bouncer seat
- Baby Swing
- Baby monitor
- First Aid Supplies
- Digital Thermometer (Non-Contact)
- Baby Nail clippers
- Teething toys

Re: Any suggestions?

• Loading the player...
  • cakergirlcakergirl member
    edited September 2014
    As a pediatrician, I think a greate gift would be the medicine kit, the thermometer and a variety of small bottles of diaper cream. So many babies have such sensitive skin and it seems like all moms register and all friends buy either Desitin and A&D, however there are SUCH better creams out there. And every bsby is different, so its nice to have a variety of creams to sample. I would do a small basket with the kit, the thermometer, and the one tiny container of each of the following: Desitin, Beaudreax Butt Paste, A&D, Triple Paste, and possible either Aveeno Diaper or some more "natural" type of diaper product. Again, they don't have to be huge, maybe just get the smallest size they have so the mom can sample different types without having to run out and buy 6 large bottles that may or may not work.
  • Ooh, ooh and add nose Frieda and/or bulb syringe and Little Noses to the kit.
  • cakergirl said:
    As a pediatrician, I think a greate gift would be the medicine kit, the thermometer and a variety of small bottles of diaper cream. So many babies have such sensitive skin and it seems like all moms register and all friends buy either Desitin and A&D, however there are SUCH better creams out there. And every bsby is different, so its nice to have a variety of creams to sample. I would do a small basket with the kit, the thermometer, and the one tiny container of each of the following: Desitin, Beaudreax Butt Paste, A&D, Triple Paste, and possible either Aveeno Diaper or some more "natural" type of diaper product. Again, they don't have to be huge, maybe just get the smallest size they have so the mom can sample different types without having to run out and buy 6 large bottles that may or may not work.
  • edited September 2014
    I was planning to suggest a baby backseat mirror! But I can see that it's already on the list. Have fun!

[link to product removed by a moderator - please reread the TOU and do not spam the boards]
  • As far as I can remember, diapers, baby wash, baby powder, baby thermometer, baby backseat mirror from https://backseatmirror.net/, clothing, car seats and bibs. So far this are the things that I have remembered.
  • This is so open ended. Do you have a budget set? Because I'm sure she would love it if you paired it with the crib & mattress!

No, seriously pair it with anything else you want to to meet the budget you have set. I would do a nose frieda and hygeine/care kit (nail clippers, hair brush, etc). 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Well I think you can prepare desserts, cookies and juice. That would surely do if you don't want to spend a lot of money. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"