March 2015 Moms
Options

Helllllp:'(

I'm 11 weeks along and finding annnnnything that'll stay in my stomach seems nearly impossible! I know it just comes with being 11 weeks along. I got the anti nausea medication from my doctor but I'm trying not to take it all the time. Might just be what I have to do, in order to keep food down being that it seems to be the ONLY thing that helps. Any other suggestions would be lifesavers!

Best Answers

• Loading the player...

Answers

• Options
    Lemonade sort of worked for me. And medicine. Why be uncomfortable if you don't need to. I found Unisom at night and zofran during the day worked best. I highly recommend and encourage you to lurk and read older posts. This question has been addressed several times and many ladies posted some great responses that I found super helpful. Tbh - you are not going to get answers you will like if you post questions that have been discussed many times already.
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

• Options
    Thank you! I'm going to try it and see how it works! Very appreciated
  • Options
    I wasn't asking you to be rude. I'm new to this and it's my first pregnancy. Most remedies I have tried. Just thought I could reach out.
  • Options
    No one's being rude, so take the helpful advise and roll with it. All good suggestions
  • Options

I wasn't asking you to be rude. I'm new to this and it's my first pregnancy. Most remedies I have tried. Just thought I could reach out.

Wtf? No one was rude..
  • Options
    This was the first, and last, time I posted anything. I had been reading back and found most remedies I have tried and they failed to work. I thought that I could reach out and find another option that I hadn't already tried. I read the forums almost everyday and thought "hey, these women are helpful, maybe I could get a new answer." I had zero intention of "using you as a personal answering service", just as a means to connect with other pregnant women, as I thought this was here for that exact reason..
    I didn't mean to upset anyone with my question... I don't know how it upset anyone but clearly, it hit a nerve so I apologize. I won't post anymore questions, I'll just do as suggested and read back on the message boards. Thanks ladies.
  • Options

This was the first, and last, time I posted anything. I had been reading back and found most remedies I have tried and they failed to work. I thought that I could reach out and find another option that I hadn't already tried. I read the forums almost everyday and thought "hey, these women are helpful, maybe I could get a new answer." I had zero intention of "using you as a personal answering service", just as a means to connect with other pregnant women, as I thought this was here for that exact reason..
    I didn't mean to upset anyone with my question... I don't know how it upset anyone but clearly, it hit a nerve so I apologize. I won't post anymore questions, I'll just do as suggested and read back on the message boards. Thanks ladies.

WTF are you talking about? No one was rude!!! Are you reading something other than what I'm seeing? Holy shit. What the fuck were you wanting to hear?!

See this is why I don't even bother helping newbs. You're all so fucking ungrateful.
  • Options
    Hey,
    Everyone I apologize I obviously read into something someone had said as being rude. I'm sorry, okay?
  • Options
    This was the first, and last, time I posted anything. I had been reading back and found most remedies I have tried and they failed to work. I thought that I could reach out and find another option that I hadn't already tried. I read the forums almost everyday and thought "hey, these women are helpful, maybe I could get a new answer." I had zero intention of "using you as a personal answering service", just as a means to connect with other pregnant women, as I thought this was here for that exact reason.. I didn't mean to upset anyone with my question... I don't know how it upset anyone but clearly, it hit a nerve so I apologize. I won't post anymore questions, I'll just do as suggested and read back on the message boards. Thanks ladies.

So I was rude by sharing my experience and giving you direction on where to find more advice...as well as by giving you some background on how the board works. That's a new one but ok...hope you feel better.

• Options
    I apologize, I read into what you said the complete wrong way.. I do appreciate the advice. I wasn't trying to be ungrateful or trying to upset anyone at all. I didn't come here to get attacked either though. I'm sorry for misunderstanding what you had said for being rude.
    Thanks, again.
  • Options
    No worries. Feeling nauseous 24/7 is sucky. Hope you get relief.

• Options
    Thanks.
  • Options
    At least she's apologizing and following up with her post which is more than most newbs do. I think she just misunderstood some things. @krystene11‌ the ideal thing to do would be to post an intro so that people recognize you when you post things. Also, as others mentioned, be sure to comment on some boards that aren't your own in an effort to be a bigger part of the community so that the next time you have a question or concern, everyone will be more willing to help. Hope this helps as the boards can be a great place to get advice, have some laughs, and relate to people going through the same things as you. Good luck!
  • Options
    Thank you for your kindness @Amoreenamarlin‌. If I decide to post again, I will definitely make sure to do so correctly. Thank you again!
  • Options
    Sorry I flipped out. Thanks for apologizing. Hope you stick around and see what this board has to offer.
  • Options
    lisap0924lisap0924 member
    edited August 2014
    I apologize, I read into what you said the complete wrong way.. I do appreciate the advice. I wasn't trying to be ungrateful or trying to upset anyone at all. I didn't come here to get attacked either though. I'm sorry for misunderstanding what you had said for being rude. Thanks, again.

@krystene11 I think this happens to a lot of newbies. It happened to me too. We come in here so excited about our pregnancy and so excited to be able to talk with woman in the same boat, and we just forget.

I forgot who said it, but it made a lot of sense......Would you walk into a room full of people talking and just start yelling?  that really put it into perspective for me. :)

Good luck with your pregnancy. When you are ready, come back and intro and join in :)

Married the love of my life: 5-17-14

BFP:6-27-14

EDD:3-11-15

Step Mom to Z: 4-11-06

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• Options
    PS seabands have been helpful with my ms

Married the love of my life: 5-17-14

BFP:6-27-14

EDD:3-11-15

Step Mom to Z: 4-11-06

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• Options
    If you're still reading....give sour skittles a try. Not much helps me but those do.
  • Options
    I'll have to look around for the green melon powerade.  I'm soooo sick of water -.-

I second sour stuff, also the preggie pops plus from amazon!
    photo 2eaeec32-4781-4bd4-a9e0-fe86f486b516.jpg

~~~~For SuzyQ and all our loss moms~~~~

Met: 02.2007 / Engaged: 11.21.2009 / Married: 07.09.2010

EDD: 03.02.2015 / Scheduled Delivery Date: 02.25.2015

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"