October 2014 Moms
Options

Have to celebrate my weight gain!

Hey ladies! I haven't posted before but I feel like I just have to today! After going to my 31 week sonogram and checkup, I've gained a total of only 15 pounds!!!

I am a plus sized mom and at the beginning when my doctors told me to only gain between 15-20 lbs I thought that was a totally bogus and unattainable goal. Especially considering this is my second kiddo and with my first I gained like 60 (in my defense I was taking on water like the titanic!) but I've stayed at my goal so far! Every other appt I go to, they tell me I have actually lost weight! So hopefully by the end of this pregnancy I've only gained like 25 max. I would be so proud of that!

Baby is 3 lbs right now, and I know I'm delivering at 37 weeks via c section due to other medical concerns, so I hope he can pack on some pounds fast. Only 6 weeks left baby boy!! Chub up!

Anyway, congrats fellow mamas!

Re: Have to celebrate my weight gain!

• Options
    @famousea I thought that was the double finger , ha
  • Options
    Glad you met your goal. You should feel proud that your health and your babies health are where it needs to be. Best of luck :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MRSclarke08‌ totally agree with you as a member of the chubby hunni club-our goals that we are trying to keep are a bit more on the private side haha.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Good job !! I weight as much as DH !! But hey it's all worth it. Sacrifices get made for healthy children. And they don't stop after birth I promise. Be happy for someone else. It feels good
  • Options

Hey ladies! I haven't posted before but I feel like I just have to today! After going to my 31 week sonogram and checkup, I've gained a total of only 15 pounds!!!

I am a plus sized mom and at the beginning when my doctors told me to only gain between 15-20 lbs I thought that was a totally bogus and unattainable goal. Especially considering this is my second kiddo and with my first I gained like 60 (in my defense I was taking on water like the titanic!) but I've stayed at my goal so far! Every other appt I go to, they tell me I have actually lost weight! So hopefully by the end of this pregnancy I've only gained like 25 max. I would be so proud of that!

Baby is 3 lbs right now, and I know I'm delivering at 37 weeks via c section due to other medical concerns, so I hope he can pack on some pounds fast. Only 6 weeks left baby boy!! Chub up!

Anyway, congrats fellow mamas!

QFP.

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"