November 2014 Moms
Options

Shopping Brags Here!

Anybody find any good deals or bargains this week you'd like to AW?

They don't have to be baby related :)

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

Re: Shopping Brags Here!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Seems like there's a ton of Labor Day sales this weekend. Can't wait to see this thread on Monday :D
  • Options
    @lizgrace03 Last year I scored a Janie & Jack sweater at Goodwill for $2 too! There's one Goodwill in town that has been very good to me. I go about 1x a month or so. Have found Janie & Jack in great condition, brand new with tags local pro sports team apparel for kiddo, and a few Liz Lange maternity dresses. It's a serious addition.

Also, we debated getting a 2 seater stroller, but then we came upon a HUGE deal on a Radio Flyer Ultimate Comfort Wagon for $80 at discount warehouse store! We had to spend $10 on some parts to fix a wheel, but still, we saved nearly $100. We think between our big stroller (we can use with infant carseat or with the regular stroller seat), our umbrella stiller, and love of baby wearing (Ergo & Moby), we can get by now without a double stroller. My son started riding in friend's wagons around age 1.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @jillybean7582 where can I get a list of the spend x and y? I would be very interested in what I can talk DH into this weekend!
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• Options
    @Ashris13‌ it is in there weekly ad I think. We get postcards in the mail since we have a rewards card with them from when DS was born.

If you spend $50 you get a babyproofing kit ($20 value)

If you spend $100 you get a baby gate ($50 value)

If you spend $200 you get a video monitor ($100)

I think the baby monitor and gate are great give aways. If you have at least $300 dollars worth of other items you would be purchasing and are in the market for a video monitor and gate go with your husband or a friend and make two seperate purchases so you can get both. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Not really a "deal" I guess but I put on our registry that we were due 9/26 instead of 11/26. That means I already got my completion coupon for 15% off everything, plus I had another coupon for 15% off one item, a coupon for 20% off one item and a coupon for $20 off a crib mattress.

So I went today and bought everything we needed including furniture and saved over $500! Plus BRU has a deal right now that you get a free video monitor with a $200 baby purchase. So I got a free monitor out of the deal!

Now I just need the furniture to get here so I can start moving stuff from DD's room (clothes, etc) into baby's room.

Where did You get the $20 off a crib mattress coupon?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks! We just moved so don't get any mailers yet. Rats.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've been on a shopping spree...
    -Clothes:  Discovered an amazing local maternity consignment store and got about 15 things around $8 each
    -Swing and bouncer:  Got the Fisher Price Snugabunny swing and bouncer off craigslist at 70% off...had to wash the bouncer really well because there were dogs in the house (hubby is allergic) but it's good now =)
    -Curtains:  Got a 15% off Pottery Barn Kids coupon in the mail and using cardpool to get another 6% off so can finally order curtains!
    -Diaper bag: Got a great Kate Spade diaper bag 40% off from Tradesie!
    -Baby carrier: Osprey baby carrier 24% down in the last week on Amazon

Super happy about all this!
    It's a girl! Due November 22, 2014
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    The Delta Crib we've been looking for was $80 off out of the blue today on Amazon. SCORE. 

We also had a 20% off coupon at Babies R Us and used that for the matching dresser. 

The bedding I wanted was Caden Lane and I've been trying to talk myself out of it since it literally costs more than the crib - but they have a Labor Day sale this weekend so I splurged! So excited!

• Options
    I visited a cosignment store and the woman who works there just had her son 5 mos ago and was selling all of her maternity clothes. She just so happened to be the same short size as me and I swooped up 3 pairs of jeans and 3 fall tops all for under 60$. I also got LO onsies at $1.50 a piece!!!
  • Options
    @andreamarie77‌ what page was that on, in the mailer? I just tried flipping through to look, but kept getting distracted by other good deals :D
  • Options
    I went to kohls yesterday not expecting to buy anything, just tagging along with DH, and found the entire maternity section was having a huge sale, most of which was 70% off SO I got 3 or 4 shirts THEN we made a trip to goodwill (my extreme guilty pleasure) & I found ANOTHER shirt, a jacket and a pair of maternity pants...all with tags still and it was a total of $21 <3

• Options
    edited September 2014
    @hi
    @andreamarie77‌ what page was that on, in the mailer? I just tried flipping through to look, but kept getting distracted by other good deals :D

@hidingangel82‌ I posted the ad in another thread. Here's a cooy:
    @Cici3913‌ @Ashris13‌ I had this emailed to me this morning.

Well pic didn't post, sorry. Check out the thread called Labor Day Deals.

• Options
    I got a sit and stand stroller for $110 today ! Plus $5off so $105 regular $140 , plus the free gate cuz its from bru . :)
  • Options
    Mom and I went out today. Got the glider I've been eyeing on sale for $225 plus they had it in stock so no waiting for shipping! Plus mom decided to buy the Motorola video monitor it was on sale for $239 plus a $50 target gift card! Ohhh and I had an extra 20% off clearance clothing. Scored a ton of already 30% off baby clothes with extra 20% off!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"