Cloth Diapering

ITK and Rrrrrachel

Re: ITK and Rrrrrachel

• I'm torn between bambino mio and milovia.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Which prints in particular? Perhaps the peanut gallery can help you decide.
  • Loading the player...
  • I immediately knew I wanted milovia tiny pirates. All the milovia prints are so good, though. And I like covers. But then I decided to get the bambino London calling print too.

Other honorable mentions went to tots bots transport and the birthday tots bots.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Omg birthday tots bots is my LYFE. I want it sooooo bad. If you get it I can live vicariously through you.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • I think they're all back ordered, though. I thought it might be hard to get in time.
  • Because otherwise it would be fun to pass it around as a first birthday diaper.
  • Lollll I think this is going to be one of the rare times I don't tell J about buying diapers.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Lollll I think this is going to be one of the rare times I don't tell J about buying diapers.
    Is jules available? Are you getting it??

WTF I didn't even think about that. Omg.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • Wtf?!

Lol, I amended my order. Although I just was googling trying to find UK sites that may have it and I haven't had any luck. :(
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • I guess you'll have to settle for the birthday tots bots and I'll live vicariously through you then.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • No we were never able to find Jules, except on that French site the one time, and the Euro conversion was a bit steep.
  • Yeah, I totally pulled the trigger on a $70 bid for a NIP Jules Flip, so I honestly would not be deterred by a somewhat steep price tag.

Also @TJ1979 that's one of my diapers she's gonna look for for me :)
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • If I do, I'll bring it when we have our epic face to face meeting. But I'm not gonna let you touch it.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • My order of preferences is Jules Flip or 4.0 -> Tot bots birthday or incy wincy spider -> Milovia folk cover. I don't know. I want all the diapers and limiting it to two was fucking hard.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • .... And I thought YGPM threads were just places to post outrageous GIFs!
  • My order of preferences is Jules Flip or 4.0 -> Tot bots birthday or incy wincy spider -> Milovia folk cover. I don't know. I want all the diapers and limiting it to two was fucking hard.
    You can get the spider diaper here in the states! Don't waste your euro diaper on that print!
    agreed.  I think my local cd store had it 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ITK! my place has Incy Wincy right now-one left

• Mandmeesh said:
    My order of preferences is Jules Flip or 4.0 -> Tot bots birthday or incy wincy spider -> Milovia folk cover. I don't know. I want all the diapers and limiting it to two was fucking hard.
    You can get the spider diaper here in the states! Don't waste your euro diaper on that print!

Guys this is too stressful for me. I want birthday but if she can't get it I want to try a Tot Bots. Which prints if any are hard to find here? I would get the milovia if she can get the birthday Tot Bots though, not two Tot Bots. If she gets a Jules for me it won't even matter because my head is probably going to explode if that happens. I'll get buried with that thing though.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • Mandmeesh said:
    My order of preferences is Jules Flip or 4.0 -> Tot bots birthday or incy wincy spider -> Milovia folk cover. I don't know. I want all the diapers and limiting it to two was fucking hard.

Guys this is too stressful for me. I want birthday but if she can't get it I want to try a Tot Bots. Which prints if any are hard to find here? I would get the milovia if she can get the birthday Tot Bots though, not two Tot Bots. If she gets a Jules for me it won't even matter because my head is probably going to explode if that happens. I'll get buried with that thing though.
    I can't believe I even have to say this: 

get them ALL

• Mandmeesh said:
    Mandmeesh said:

I can't believe I even have to say this: 

get them ALL

Right? She's only got room for two though. Maybe if no Jules and no birthday, I'll buy a Tot Bots stateside and get something else with my Milovia. Suggestions? Lol, freezorburn I'm sure you'll hate me by the end of this. :)
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • yeah, the new storybook ones are here.  i have them.  i love them.  (also, the spider one happens to be the least cute print, but whatevs)  the birthday one would be awesome.  or that one with all the cars.  i think it's called transport.  it is a little boyish, but if you get it and don't love it I know a delightful imaginary friend who would be happy to buy it off of you.

Well, does @Chickypoo2468‌ even like car diapers?
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • You could always get TWO birthdays. I'm sure you could find SOMETHING to do with the second one.
    And apparently I wrote this hours ago and never hit post. Duh.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • yeah, the new storybook ones are here.  i have them.  i love them.  (also, the spider one happens to be the least cute print, but whatevs)  the birthday one would be awesome.  or that one with all the cars.  i think it's called transport.  it is a little boyish, but if you get it and don't love it I know a delightful imaginary friend who would be happy to buy it off of you.

Well, does @Chickypoo2468‌ even like car diapers?
    it's me!  i'm delightful, damn it!image

Ohhhh. See, you said 'friend' and threw me off there.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • what's that?  i'm sorry, i wasn't really listening to you as I was pulling my jules out of the washer so I could put it OTB first thing in the morning

Maybe you just couldn't hear me over the sound of your mini Duggar clan.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • I think it's funny that you guys seem to forget y'all are meeting me IRL and that I carry a knife.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • You forget I know where you live. >:)
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • i think it's funny that you actually think we're gonna show

Wait what? I thought we were gonna show. So we could pull a Carrie on her?
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"