1st Trimester
Options

------

SlmajcSlmajc member
edited August 2014 in 1st Trimester

Re: ------

• Options
    Slmajc said:
    Okay so it all started a week after I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I noticed my breasts became very tender, but I didn't think anything of it, although it was very strange because that has only happened a day or two BEFORE my period, and my period was not due for a few weeks at this point. So the next day my nipples became swollen and sore but that didn't last and eventually that and my breast pain subsided. About another week later the breast pain came back and this time it was worse, so I took a HPT and it came up negative, so relived although the breast pain never went away. The following week the breast pain got even worse to the point i could not wear a proper bra, they got swollen and heavy feeling. I also noticed other changes with my body, like that I had become very gassy and tired, also mild on and off cramping which I only have ever experienced a day or two before my period as well, and these cramps were mostly on my right side. I also noticed a drastic change in my skin. I never have even broken out during my period, I only do when I'm stressed but even this was worse, and no matter what I do it just will not clear up properly. So because of all of that I took another HPT and again, it was negative. Feeling like something was wrong, pregnant or not I went and got a blood test done. My period was due this week (I have irregular periods but they usually come at the end/start of a month) and yesterday morning I woke up with cramps and a bit of bleeding but it wasn't normal bleeding. It was very light with some brown spotting and it went on all day, night and all today as well. Such little amount of blood and sometimes it'll be a darker red or an orange/pink colour but still with brown. I also got my blood test back today and it was negative for pregnancy and they didn't tell me what my other symptoms have been from.
    People keep telling me I'm fine or it's "all in my head" but I'm NOT fine. I'm so frustrated, can somebody please help me? :(
    I didn't read all that, but this will help you: https://tbttgp.wordpress.com/

I don't know if you are trying to conceive or trying to avoid, but if the tests are all negative, you can rest assured that you are not pregnant at this time. 

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
    Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
    TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

• Options
    Oh my goodness.....one giant run on sentence/paragraph. I couldn't get through it. 

Negative pregnancy test & negative blood test means NOT PREGNANT.

Sounds like your period coming. PMS symptoms are almost identical to pregnancy symptoms. 

Start charting/using Fertility Friend. You have a lot to learn about your body. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 37 DH: 38 
    BFP #1 3/17/11 - DS born 12/4/11
    TFAS Dec 2013
    BFP #2 - 3/23/14 - CP 3/26/14
    BFP #3 - 8/20/14 - Natural Miscarriage 9/22/14
    BFP #4 - 1/28/15 - DS2 born 10/13/15
    Surprise BFP# 5 - 9/2/16 - Due 5/13/17

• Loading the player...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards