January 2013 Moms
Options

Pacifier

I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't find the thread.  How many of you LO's still use it?  I try to limit her use of it but she definitely uses it for naps and bedtime, in car rides and when she's cranky or tired.  I plan on taking it away but I feel like she's not ready for it yet.
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pacifier

• Options
    He only gets it at nap time.  He will occasionally get it at bed time if he is sick.
    Baby Boy born on 1/14/13
  • Options
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12414677/paci-at-18-19-months-lose-it-now-or-wait#latest

I asked a similar question just a little while ago. Here are the responses I got. DD still loves her pacifier, though I try to limit it to bedtime, naps, car rides for the most part.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD uses it while she's sleeping. Everything I've ready said it's really not a major issue until the age of 4. I think we'll aim to take it in the new year after she's 2.
  • Options
    DS#2 uses his only at sleep times (nap and night). My goal is to take it away at 2. I'd do it now, but there is so much change going on (boys sharing a room, new baby, etc) that I can't fathom putting all of us through that. I will say, DS#1 only got rid of his at sleep times a few months ago. Not something I care to repeat!
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"