Adoption
Options

Homestudy starts today

... In 2 hours! I'm ready.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Homestudy starts today

• Options
    Haha thanks. I think it's because I'm delirious from losing sleep over it. My house looks great though.
  • Options
    It'll be great!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck! You'll do great
  • Options
    You'll do great. Don't forget to enjoy the clean house after it's over!
  • Options
    glad to hear it went well! i'm sure you're so glad to have it over and done with. mine is next week and i can't wait to be done with it!!
    trying for #1 since May 2012... we're adopting! bringing home baby boy in january 2015!

photo tacos.gif
    Texas forever. 
  • Options
    Ooh, that's good news!
    10/27/07
  • Options
    Glad everything went well!  :)
    image   image   image
    TTC since 2010 | 3 miscarriages | Diagnosed with stage IV endo | Adopted our little girl Aug 25, 2014

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    @olp920 1...4...10  who's counting!?  :)  Our licensing worker got excited when she saw we have four nice sized bedrooms...I have a feeling we may be getting more calls in the future, even though we are only officially licensed for one.  So many kiddos, so few homes.

• Options

@olp920 1...4...10  who's counting!?  :)  Our licensing worker got excited when she saw we have four nice sized bedrooms...I have a feeling we may be getting more calls in the future, even though we are only officially licensed for one.  So many kiddos, so few homes.

Yea I know what you mean. She had a look in her eye that told me she saw us with more than just one.

• Options
    We have four bedrooms also and they licensed us for four but I just can't do that!
    10/27/07
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"