December 2012 Moms
Options

Mom of the year

Isa has been doing well in the twin bed, but today decided to take a nose dive off of it at nap time. We put ice on it and held her for a bit, and she fell asleep (she's napping now), but you can tell she's going to have a big knot on her forehead. I'm feeling pretty bad for her. I also googled it and she doesn't seem to be showing any signs of anything more serious, so that makes me feel a little better.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

Re: Mom of the year

• Options
    Poor girl! We're right there with you - Sam decided he'd try stepping down the curb outside at our neighborhood block party last weekend. Landed headfirst on the street pavement and had to leave the party early, screaming the whole way home. He's also obsessed with climbing up on the couch, standing up and jumping/running on it. The more we say no and take him down, the more attractive it is. So he's fallen off the couch at least three times this week. I guess it can't hurt that bad, or else he'd stop? Arg.

They have very thick skulls, I guess. Sam has had three head injuries that have freaked me out. The first time I actually called an ambulance. They were so nice and reassuring - joked that they'd be back several more times before he turns 5. I hope not! But now I feel like I know what to look for, and snuggles from mama have done the trick for the most recent head injuries. Still, not fun!
    Married November 2009 ~ Sam is here! (12/26/12)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    DD has fallen on the side walk in front of daycare several times in the last week and she tripped and hit her head on the table at daycare on Friday before I picked her up. It seems she Is falling or hitting her head a lot lately. DH was worried there is something wrong but I told him that I think her brain is just moving too fast in terms of what she wants to do and she's just not watching where she is going.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We've all been there! My LO was trotting down a shallow "hill" (really, more of a slight incline) today and took a face plant. Luckily it was on dirt / grass and he only got a few scratches. Good thing that kids are built like little tanks! 

Sorry that your LO is going to have an egg, and I hope it clears up soon! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"