August 2014 Moms
Options

It's Saturday! Whatcha up to?

Ladies with inside babies, how are you passing the time?

Ladies with outside babies, how are you and the little ones doing?
TTC #1 since 2/2013
BFP 12/9/13!  Adeline Rose born 8/21/14

imageimage

Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: It's Saturday! Whatcha up to?

• Options
    I am THRILLED that my blood pressure was low enough at my appointment yesterday that not only did I not have to be induced but I am also off of bedrest!!  I am planning on celebrating by mowing our lawn, which has gotten WAY out of control since I seem to be the only one that takes care of it.  Maybe afterwards I'll do some dusting and tidying around the house.
    TTC #1 since 2/2013
    BFP 12/9/13!  Adeline Rose born 8/21/14

imageimage

Anniversary
  • Options
    Sulking at the fact that I'm 3 days past due. Will pass the time by trying to entertain my mom whose in town.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm out walking the hardware stores with DH, praying it will evict this baby now that I'm 5 days over due. It's not working. I'm pretty sure the only thing happening is in making my hip hurt worse.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    After having the dogs wake us up earlier than usual, H went out to get donuts, while I went back to bed.  I ended up falling back asleep & slept til almost 10!  It's raining here so we are having a lazy day so far.  On the agenda is house cleaning & thank you card writing (bleh).
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I had a c-section and ran out of pain pills, so I'm sitting here in pain watching tv. My baby has been pretty fussy for the last couple of days, and I'm not quite sure why. Because I'm in so much pain DH is taking care of the baby today. It hurts to pick her up or do anything for her. Hopefully my doctor will give me more pain pills on Monday when I see her. This sucks!
  • Options
    I'm actually in a good mental mind frame right now. I've been so stressed out the past few weeks about not being allowed to work and being on bed rest, being scheduled for bpp's every other week, my blood pressure readings etc. Being induced tomorrow, and currently I'm not nervous (I know tomorrow I will be!) but for now I'm actually really calm and not anxious. Would be nice if I could go into labor on my own tonight though to avoid any intervention!
  • Options
    Pumping all day it feels like. Watching some cartoons with DD1 and letting DH take a nap.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely lost my mucous plug this morning.  I thought I had lost it last week.  I may have lost bits but it definitely made it's appearance this morning and is continuing to do so.  I'm not sure how anyone could miss that happening, unless it happens during their labor.  I am disgusted my body does that. Ick.  I immediately got a rush of excitement and panic, although I'm well aware it could still be weeks or so, but it's still exciting and I can't help but hope it'll mean something. Anything. 

But as long as I'm still not in labor our diaper party hosted by BF family is tonight at 5pm. So that'll keep my mind off things for awhile.  

But its a huge smack of reality again that I'm due in 10 days and the mucous plug really made me think...oh shit it's really really happening soon!
  • Options
    We came home from the hospital yesterday afternoon. I'm sitting on the couch snuggling my newb, drinking the last of my cup of coffee, DH took dS1 for a bike ride and my mom is out walking our dogs. I'm debating setting him down to fold some clothes, buuuuut nah ;)
  • Options
    DH is doing outside chores and I am cleaning inside. Otis (dog) had a rough night, so I didn't get a lot of sleep. I just want things looking decent in the house because I know I will not be in the mood to do cleaning when we come home from the hospital. Later I am going to do the registry completion at target, but I also want to convince DH to go out to dinner. I think it will be my last dinner out before baby. If she still isn't here next week I will not be in a good mood for a date (even though next Saturday is my due date). I think I will feel too pregnant, awkward, and itchy to be out in public for an extended period of time.
    TTC Since January 2012 Me:37 DH:34      DX July 2013: Unexplained Infertility      New DX Dec 2013: DOR
    BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/13/13 M/C 6/6/12  BFP#2 2/21/13 EDD 11/3/13 M/C 2/26/13 BFP#3 C/P
    4 rounds of clomid, 2 with IUI = BFN
    November/December Retesting/Natural Cycle = Surprise BFP @ 11dpo! Beta#1 76.6@13dpo Beta #2 276@15dpo u/s#1 6w2d hb113 u/s#2 8w2d, measuring 8w4d hb168! 10w2d hb171 12w3d Verifi results are in and good! EDD 8/23 Our Baby Girl Rainbow Baby born 8/20/2014!!!
    Um...what? BFP 11/2/15!?! EDD 7/4/16
  • Options
    I has breakfast with my mom, brother and a friend of his this morning. Ive been doing some cleaning and organizing in the babies room. H started his 4 days on at work today so I have the house to myself.

• Options
    I do another round of acupuncture this morning and I canned 21lbs of tomatoes for sauce this fall and winter. Not I have a really bad case of diarrhea (TMI) and praying its my body's way of cleansing before labour. I had some cramping and Braxton hicks last night so fingers crossed I'm on my way shortly.....
  • Options
    Doing pretty good here, last night was a little rough. She just did not want to be put down at all. The shallow latches during nursing are killing me also, but I am starting to get the hang of it. Did not have that problem with my first. 

My mom took baby C out, so I am just relaxing with baby M. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Sitting on the couch with baby Charlotte asleep on my chest. Trying to rest so I can heal quickly. MH and DS ran errands and went to the park so I could rest and nap.

• Options
    Not much going on here today. DS2 seems a bit more hungry and less sleepy than he has been so maybe growth spurt? I'm getting bored sitting in the house but can't even go for a walk because it's so hot and humid. I cannot wait until we get some less humid weather.

• Options

I'm eating donuts as a consolation prize for not being in labor :) also doing lots of cleaning!

I've cleaned my whole condo. It's actually ridiculous. This is the first time in my third trimester that I'm up to moving around non stop. I'm not even tired. Feels like someone gave me adrenaline!

Also, I'm jealous of your donuts.
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
    Trying to get my classroom ready while my feel swell like dinosaur feet! Ugh.....
  • Options

I'm eating donuts as a consolation prize for not being in labor :) also doing lots of cleaning!

I've cleaned my whole condo. It's actually ridiculous. This is the first time in my third trimester that I'm up to moving around non stop. I'm not even tired. Feels like someone gave me adrenaline!

Also, I'm jealous of your donuts.

I actually dreamt about toasted coconut donuts from dunkin last night. If I can't get DH to go to Cheesecake Factory I might have to make my dream a reality.

TTC Since January 2012 Me:37 DH:34      DX July 2013: Unexplained Infertility      New DX Dec 2013: DOR
    BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/13/13 M/C 6/6/12  BFP#2 2/21/13 EDD 11/3/13 M/C 2/26/13 BFP#3 C/P
    4 rounds of clomid, 2 with IUI = BFN
    November/December Retesting/Natural Cycle = Surprise BFP @ 11dpo! Beta#1 76.6@13dpo Beta #2 276@15dpo u/s#1 6w2d hb113 u/s#2 8w2d, measuring 8w4d hb168! 10w2d hb171 12w3d Verifi results are in and good! EDD 8/23 Our Baby Girl Rainbow Baby born 8/20/2014!!!
    Um...what? BFP 11/2/15!?! EDD 7/4/16
  • Options

I was able to take a walk with LO for the 3rd day in a row although I do still feel some soreness still. We walked through the car show at our town's festival while it was still sunny and warm even though he slept through the whole thing. Now watching The Goonies while LO naps and thinking about how I should probably take a nap too! Every time I start to lay down he starts crying...baby intuition is a b****. 

• Options
    We went on our first family outing to a birthday party for a friend's daughter and just trying to relax since last night was rough. My parents and grandpa are coming over and bringing dinner tonight.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    My parents came to visit with my sister and watched our LO so hubs and I could go out for a quick lunch date! It was nice to get out of the house together :)
  • Options
    Ally had her newborn photoshoot this morning, can't wait to see the teaser pictures that will be up tonight. Now both Ally and DH are zzzz while I am watching Sarah Marshall and thinking about what I want for dinner.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I took my 2 1/2 year old to a local children's museum this afternoon, and it was SO MUCH FUN! The place was full of interactive exhibits and activities designed for kids ages 2-5. She had a blast and I did too. Now that I know this place exists, we are going to go there all the time! And once this LO shows up, daddy can take her while mommy stays home with the baby and naps.
  • Options
    LadyAle said:
    I'm actually in a good mental mind frame right now. I've been so stressed out the past few weeks about not being allowed to work and being on bed rest, being scheduled for bpp's every other week, my blood pressure readings etc. Being induced tomorrow, and currently I'm not nervous (I know tomorrow I will be!) but for now I'm actually really calm and not anxious. Would be nice if I could go into labor on my own tonight though to avoid any intervention!
    Good luck tomorrow!!! You're going to be so great!! We're just going to H's grandparents for dinner tonight and I can't wait!! They are such good cooks. Yay for maternity pants!

Thanks @LadyAle‌! I'm actually hopeful that things are starting on their own right now! TMI - just had my bloody show, and contractions just started, still really far apart, but hope that things will progress through the night. We shall see
  • Options
    Good luck @Kelsbeno!

It's been a lazy, yet productive Saturday. All has been around the house, really. Cooking last of the frozen meals, ran a few errands within 5 mins of the house. I'm feeling lots of crampy, tight goodness in the pelvic area but they aren't anything to get excited about.
  • Options
    Had a relaxing day.. Ran some errands.. I set up our new computer with some programs while DH did homework.. We went for a bike ride and now were sitting next to the pool relaxing with a glass of wine. Tomorrow we'll grocery shop and I'm making strawberry shortcake!! I'm in a making mood lately
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    poofwokpoofwok member
    edited August 2014
    How any of you are biking at this point amazes me.

=D>
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
    Went to the farmer's market this morning, took the dog to the park, vacuumed, and then we grilled tonight and watched Tv. DQ for dessert was the highlight of my day...not very exciting!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Our first.. Baby BOY! EDD 8/20/14 :) 
  • Options

How any of you are biking at this point amazes me.

=D>

Me too...I'm pretty sure a bike seat would become part of me after not too long.
    The only time I notice it being uncomfortable is riding up hill when I have to stand up to peddle. Aside from that, pretty good. I feel less like a beached whale if do something.... Lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"