September 2013 Moms

Breaking the habit...

So, reading about introducing wcm and what not got me thinking about what's going to happen when bottle and/or nursing is not an option.

LO has a bottle with naps and before bed and has almost cut out nursing totally except for a session here and there for comfort mostly.
So bottles have become a part of our nap and bed routine.

Some days she drinks them and is still awake when I put her down and will fuss for a few and other days she's out totally when I put her down.

I don't know what to do or how to eliminate that bottle with her sleep. I'm scared it'll be like resleep training.

STM or moms who are in my boat and have a plan, how do we kick the habit!?

BFP: 1/17/13 EDD: 9/20/13 Dalenna Rose Born: 40 wks 4 days 9/24/13
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

FTM to my sweetpea Miss D.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Breaking the habit...

• My sis uses a sippy with milk as part of their routine. DN is 2.5. I'm not sure what to do.
  • I'm not sure what we are going to do yet either. I want to keep my morning and night nursing sessions. I think when I eliminate those I will make my husband help out with the routines. I also have a binky to get rid of too but I don't want to do it all at the same time.
    BFP#1 - 9/19/2012 M/C 10/8/2012 7W5D BFP#2 - 1/13/2013 This is our first child. We are praying this one is our sticky baby. Hoping and praying for a successful 9 months. BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"