LGBT Parenting
Options

being admitted to hospital. .. not yet please!

shelly2314shelly2314 member
edited August 2014 in LGBT Parenting
I'll be 33 weeks tomorrow. Ok. Checking in to the hospital for an undetermined stay. We are all fine. Had some BP issues so ob sent me to er. It hasn't gone down... so that coupled with contractions had the Dr admitting me. Going to get a steroid shot for the girls and continue to monitor me and see where it goes. They are a bit concerned and I'm hoping the girls can stay in for another week at least

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married to M and proud mothers to Olivia and Elise (8/19/2014) and to our fur-babies: Capone (pitbull), Jax and Atticus (cats)

Re: being admitted to hospital. .. not yet please!

• Options
    I am so sorry to hear that you are in the hospital, but glad to hear that you are getting the care and monitoring that you need. I will be thinking of you and your girls and sending positive thoughts. Please keep us posted when you can!

Me - 30, My wife - 31 , Together for 10 yrs - Married August 2012

5 medicated IUIs w/ RE (March - July 2013) = BFN

Fresh IVF Cycle in September 2013 resulted in 18 mature eggs, 16 fertilized, 12 made it to day 5. Transfer of 2 Grade A blastocysts on 9/15/13, and 10 embryos in the freezer!      *****BFP on 9/25/13 - betas: @10dp5dt = 232; @12dp5dt = 465; @15dp5dt = 1,581   *********William George born June 4, 2014*********
  • Options

Sending positive thoughts to you and your girls. At least you are in the place that you are going to recieve the best care. Prayers and well wishes for you and your girls.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    JGYJGY member

Ugh, I'm so sorry.  I'll be thinking good thoughts for you and hoping those girls stay put!

Married to my amazing wife 6/12/10 
    TTC since 6/11
    Unmedicated IUI #1 - 6/28/11 - BFN
    Unmedicated IUI #2 - 7/25/11 - BFN
    Robotic Myomectomy (Fibroid Surgery) - 11/15/11
    Unmedicated IUI #3 - 4/24/12 - BFN 
    Progesterone Supported Leuteal Phase IUI #4 - 6/21/12 - BFP!!
    Baby Boy G Born 3/24/13

On to #2, are we crazy?
    IUI #1 - 11/28/14 - BFP!  Beta #1 (11DPO) 34, Beta #2 (13DPO) 101, Beta #3 (20DPO) 3043
    Ultrasound at 6w4d shows a single, fluttering heartbeat.  Say hello to Sticky Ricki!

• Options
    Thinking of you and that the girls stay put just a little longer!
    Lil'mamaz was born on Aug 21, 2014! She's PERFECT!

It's been a long road to here...
    Me (43) and J (45) - same sex couple. And we don't feel 40+!
    June'12 - First RE Visit
    Sept. '12 - Tubes removed
    Dec. '12 - Donor Egg/Donor Sperm IVF Cycle - 4 good embies!
    Dec. '12 - Fresh transfer, BFP! EDD 8/29/13
    Mar. '13 - Missed m/c at 16w1d, baby boy stopped growing at 15w4d
    Loss due to umbilical cord clot...baby was perfect. :(
    Jul '13 - FET#1 - c/p
    Sept. '13 - FET#2 - BFN
    Dec.' 2, 2013 - FET#3 with our last chance embie - BFP!!!
    Dec' 26, 2013 - hb!!
    EDD 8/20/14 with a baby girl!
    Little S was born on 8/21/14 - 8lb, 14 oz and 20 inches long.
    We live in Seattle and used SRM for our donor egg IVF cycle

imageimageimageimage

• Options
    Thinking of you!!!! Tell those babies to stay put!!!!

10 medicated IUI's (3 with injectables). 
    IUI #1 (medicated) Jan. 2013-BFP!!!!- Beta's didn't double, MTX shot for possible ectopic.
    8 IUI's between April 13-April 14 = BFN 
    IUI #10 and final before IVF, injectables May 2014- BFP!!!!  TWINS!!!!

7 week ultrasound showed 2 wonderful heartbeats!
    8 weeks to the ER with vaginal bleeding while on vacations!  Diagnosed SubChorionic Hemorrhage.  Babies are both great.
    9 week ultrasound showed both babies are still great.
  • Options
    Hope your little ones get to keep cooking for a while longer. Sounds like you are in great hands. Best thoughts for a healthy mom and healthy babies.
  • Options
    Thinking of you - hope things quiet down for the next couple of weeks so the girls can bake a little longer.
  • Options

We are home now! Preeclampsia is what they are saying so we are on official bedrest. SIGH

The doctors have put in my head that we are looking at one to two weeks before they get here. THAT IS SOOOO CLOSE. Everyone is sure the girls are doing well and now they are just concerned about me now. So we shall see where we go

Married to M and proud mothers to Olivia and Elise (8/19/2014) and to our fur-babies: Capone (pitbull), Jax and Atticus (cats)

• Options
    Glad the babies have another week or two to get ready! Take care of yourself!
  • Options
    Very glad you are home! I hope you can get some rest, and that those kiddos of yours stay put a tad longer!

Me - 30, My wife - 31 , Together for 10 yrs - Married August 2012

5 medicated IUIs w/ RE (March - July 2013) = BFN

Fresh IVF Cycle in September 2013 resulted in 18 mature eggs, 16 fertilized, 12 made it to day 5. Transfer of 2 Grade A blastocysts on 9/15/13, and 10 embryos in the freezer!      *****BFP on 9/25/13 - betas: @10dp5dt = 232; @12dp5dt = 465; @15dp5dt = 1,581   *********William George born June 4, 2014*********
  • Options
    Wow your girls will be here so soon!! Hoping you get to stock up on the naps you'll wish were still an option in a month or two ;-) and FX your babies bake for a little longer :-)
  • Options
    I'm not going to lie, I've had a breakdown now twice about all of this. Over it and not sure how to keep going

• Options
    Hang in there. Bed rest is hard and worrying about your babies on top of it just sucks. I'm so sorry. Sending you good vibes to see it through til the girls are a bit bigger. You can do it!
    Lil'mamaz was born on Aug 21, 2014! She's PERFECT!

It's been a long road to here...
    Me (43) and J (45) - same sex couple. And we don't feel 40+!
    June'12 - First RE Visit
    Sept. '12 - Tubes removed
    Dec. '12 - Donor Egg/Donor Sperm IVF Cycle - 4 good embies!
    Dec. '12 - Fresh transfer, BFP! EDD 8/29/13
    Mar. '13 - Missed m/c at 16w1d, baby boy stopped growing at 15w4d
    Loss due to umbilical cord clot...baby was perfect. :(
    Jul '13 - FET#1 - c/p
    Sept. '13 - FET#2 - BFN
    Dec.' 2, 2013 - FET#3 with our last chance embie - BFP!!!
    Dec' 26, 2013 - hb!!
    EDD 8/20/14 with a baby girl!
    Little S was born on 8/21/14 - 8lb, 14 oz and 20 inches long.
    We live in Seattle and used SRM for our donor egg IVF cycle

imageimageimageimage

• Options
    Thank you guys. It really does help

• Options
    Bed rest and complications are hard. I only had to do bed rest for 4 days in the hospital (only getting out of bed to shower and go to the bathroom) before they had to take our little guy, but I was definitely not prepared for how physically and emotionally challenging it would be. Hang in there, you can do it and your girls will be here before you know it.

• Options
    JGYJGY member

I'm glad you are home.  It's so hard, but try to focus on the fact that they've told you the babes are doing GREAT, and you need to focus on taking care of you.  I'm thinking about you and sending good thoughts your way!

Married to my amazing wife 6/12/10 
    TTC since 6/11
    Unmedicated IUI #1 - 6/28/11 - BFN
    Unmedicated IUI #2 - 7/25/11 - BFN
    Robotic Myomectomy (Fibroid Surgery) - 11/15/11
    Unmedicated IUI #3 - 4/24/12 - BFN 
    Progesterone Supported Leuteal Phase IUI #4 - 6/21/12 - BFP!!
    Baby Boy G Born 3/24/13

On to #2, are we crazy?
    IUI #1 - 11/28/14 - BFP!  Beta #1 (11DPO) 34, Beta #2 (13DPO) 101, Beta #3 (20DPO) 3043
    Ultrasound at 6w4d shows a single, fluttering heartbeat.  Say hello to Sticky Ricki!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"