Preemies
Options

Any one else with a 34 weeker? When did yours start staying awake more?

My LO was born @34 weeks. Just curious when your LOs started staying awake more during the day?

Re: Any one else with a 34 weeker? When did yours start staying awake more?

• Options
    I don't remember exactly when -- but it was, I think, a couple of weeks after their due date. DD2 took a bit longer -- she was still on o2, suffered from nasty reflux, and struggled with bottling, so she just had to work that much harder at everyday activities -- so she needed to sleep more.
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thanks All! Very helpful :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a 36 weeker and she's only awake when she has the hiccups. She's 10 days old.

Idk if that helps since she's a little further along but it may give a little perspective...
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Options
    My 34 weeker is currently 3 weeks adjusted and just started staying awake (and content at the same time) almost a week ago. So just echoing PPers on that regard.

I was just thinking this morning how nice it is that she is content to lay down by herself and not need to be held or to be asleep - breakfast was much easier this morning!
    Due with #1 in July 2014!
  • Options
    My twins were born at 34w and it was an extended NB period - they were sleepy for at least a week or two past their due date. I had to wait what felt like forever for that first smile!

• Options
    Same as PPs - it was a couple weeks after his due date that he was a little more active/interactive.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"