December 2014 Moms

leave me alone. post deleted.

12345679»

Re: leave me alone. post deleted.

• Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Can I say who got reported if it involves me? Is someone going to tattle on me for sharing that tidbit?
    If there's an issue, then I may or may not have received my first flag.

What...did you get reported for your Winner Winner Chicken Dinner comment?

Test
  • Can I say who got reported if it involves me? Is someone going to tattle on me for sharing that tidbit?
    If there's an issue, then I may or may not have received my first flag.

What...did you get reported for your Winner Winner Chicken Dinner comment?
    No, the one where I asked what she could possibly need aside from clothes and diapers.

Really???

Test
  • edited August 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I started reading the thread while she was still around, but she was banned by the time I finished. I never got the chance to say something relevant. :( Great job, ladies. I'm always suspicious when the situation keeps getting worse and worse for the OP while they're trying to defend their post.
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • katehgee said:

I started reading the thread while she was still around, but she was banned by the time I finished. I never got the chance to say something relevant. :(

Great job, ladies. I'm always suspicious when the situation keeps getting worse and worse for the OP while they're trying to defend their post.

For real. It went from "I need help wording a tacky invitation" to "eff all you b*tches I have a potentially terminal illness."

I think this thread may have gone differently if she had opened with all of that. If it was legit, of course.
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Epic, ladies, epic.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Well again, none of it made any sense.  I mean if I had a relative that was having another baby all while her husband and the mom were losing their job, my first thought would not be " Oh they must need another changing table." 
  • She also never said any of that sutff in her original posts, she only said it once she was backed into a corner which made me think she was exaggerating a bit.
  • Muahahaha.

Mr Rogers
    Cow Bell
    Hot Dogs

That is just what this thread needed.
    Yes ladies, I ate a hot dog for lunch today.
    With ketchup
    It was magical

You lost me at ketchup but now I want chili dogs...

• Just had a hot dog and thought of you ladies.
  • Ladies! I am supposed to be on here looking at registry stuff and 30 minutes later I just went through this whole feed! Stop being so entertaining! lol
  • Wow this is a nice crazy post.
    I honestly only click on these wacky ones to see if it ended up in shirtless men again...you ladies are disappointing me on this one ;)
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • Wow, this thread was so epic it is drawing us M15 ladies, and it did not disappoint.

2nd what PP said about the past craziness there, also there was some fun on A15 with "Anyone need any Medical Advice" and also in 1st tri with "Can I Chew Gum". It has been a fruitful week in the early months.

Again Brava ladies BRAVA!!!
    imageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I really would love to know how often I have been reported and for what.

• WOW M15 that was spectacular thanks for sharing :)

December Siggy: Free for all!
    image imageimage

EDD: 12/12/14

Expected completion of dissertation: ?

• M15 thread was hilarious!
  • @chayshay1408  Your Leonard Part 6 gif is perfect. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#1-BFP 1/5/14...EDD 9/19/14...MC 1/28/14
    #2 BFP 4/15/14...EDD 12/26/14

• If she had a baby in February and has c-section scheduled for December 26th,  she conceived the first or second week of April.  So, she would have been passed her 6 weeks... just throwing it out there  :D  A friend of mine and her brother are 10 months apart.  Shit happens.  
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• Wow. The level of douchebaggery in this thread is mind-blowing.

BabyFruit Ticker TTC since 11/2011 Me: Hypothyroid & PCOS DH: 0% morphology IVF #1 - transfer on 4/2/14 BFP 4/11/14 beta 161 EDD: 12/19/14 It's a GIRL! AnaSophia (Sophie; Soph the Loaf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• aksue22 said:
    Wow. The level of douchebaggery in this thread is mind-blowing.
    Umm....really?

Test
  • No, not OP. I actually posted earlier in the Hobby Lobby debate thread. Just bored at work. I'm certainly not pro-sprinkle, but this reached a whole new level of lunacy, from all sides.

BabyFruit Ticker TTC since 11/2011 Me: Hypothyroid & PCOS DH: 0% morphology IVF #1 - transfer on 4/2/14 BFP 4/11/14 beta 161 EDD: 12/19/14 It's a GIRL! AnaSophia (Sophie; Soph the Loaf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• @twolittledogs - any chance we can close the thread just in case this is OP?
    aksue22 said:

Wow. The level of douchebaggery in this thread is mind-blowing.

Test
  • Looks like a bigger version of my pup.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"