Parenting
Options

drinking thread

Re: drinking thread

• Options
    I was so boring in HS, plus we moved middle of my jr year and that kinda sucked. My uncle gave me alcoholic drinks as a teen so I did drink. He made the best strawberry margaritas ever. But, I never got wasted and did anything stupid and was safe so there's that. I wasn't popular so never even went to a hs party. I'm so lame. I feel like I missed out on so much and it bothers me now that I'm older.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Now that's a cannon!

• Options
    Middle school was really hard for me. I was bullied badly every single day. My freshman year of HS was the same way. I eventually stopped giving a fuck and became a fabulous party of one. That is until I discovered sex. I had a whole lot of high school sex. Sorrynotsorry Serra High band room.
  • Options
    I am watching Marriage Bootcamp and just wrote a relatively long email. 

I have no regrets.

• Options

I have no regrets.
    to cute dad?
    Yeah, a good portion was about sex, though, to be honest.

I am so the crass one in this relationship lol Oops. Oh, well.

• Options

I have no regrets.
    to cute dad?
    Yeah, a good portion was about sex, though, to be honest.

I am so the crass one in this relationship lol Oops. Oh, well.
    I think it's adorable that you email. I don't think I've ever asked a guy for his email addy
    I first needed it to send a boob pic, I think, because my iPhone plan hates all non-iphones. They were pure intuitions from the start.

I am a total drunk emailer, though. My intoxicated emails are way better than my intoxicated texts lol

• Options
    I want to sex up DH but my body feels like hell.
  • Options
    Are you okay @guiltypleasures? I've been in the horny-but-feeling-shitty boat before, and it sucks. 

• Options
    Are you okay @guiltypleasures? I've been in the horny-but-feeling-shitty boat before, and it sucks. 
    I'll be fine. My boobies feel much better but the rest of me isn't that awesome right now. Sleep will probably heal me.
  • Options
    I dont think I have ever gotten an actual email from someone. I use them to sign up for stuff and never really check them.
    For serious?

One of my BFFs is in Washington, and she and I email a lot. Like, novella style almost lol

DId you ever have a pen pal?

• Options
    snip
    I first needed it to send a boob pic, I think, because my iPhone plan hates all non-iphones. They were pure intuitions from the start.

I am a total drunk emailer, though. My intoxicated emails are way better than my intoxicated texts lol
    I fear what I would say with that much blank space
    Doing it from your phone helps. The paragraphs are way worse-looking on a phone than on a computer. 

• Options
    I love getting emails from people. It's fun and way more intimate than facebook or something. I don't know why.
    It's fucking awesome.

• Options
    One of my good friends and I email as our main communication. She still doesn't have unlimited texting, and we both have small children, so phone talking is out.
    Yes! Similar with my WA friend. No text plan, and we're 2 hours time difference. Email is just easier. Occasionally we catch each other on gchat, but only occasionally. 

• Options
    What up, sexy ladies?!

I email a lot of people. I didn't realize it was uncommon.
    -------------------------------------
  • Options
    Y'all remember passing notes to friends who weren't in your classes *between* classes in school?

That shit was fun.
    Now that I did do. I still have a little combination safe full of notes. Also the folding was half the fun.
    Omg, yes! And the random little things in the margins. I put a lot of shitty song lyrics there. lol 

• Options
    Almost everything I  wrote had a song lyric in it. I wrote the best angsty love poems too. I had a few published in high school. 
  • Options
    Almost everything I  wrote had a song lyric in it. I wrote the best angsty love poems too. I had a few published in high school. 
    I wrote really good horror/angst poetry. 

Lots of stuff about killing and blood and death and darkness. I was oh, so gawf. 

• Options
    omg Staind

• Options
    that somehow reminds me i was once rally obsessed with this one in middle school-ish

• Options
    spiraling, brb lol

• Options
    I wrote really good horror/angst poetry. 

Lots of stuff about killing and blood and death and darkness. I was oh, so gawf. 
    I still write horror stories. I love them so much. Right around that time was when I started reading the book series my sn comes from. I was in heaven when I found them. They're sexy, horror filled, angst driven books with a heroine  that kicks major ass.
  • Options
    Wait, is the Danse Macabre is in the Guilty Pleasures series?

• Options
    I really really loved that song @jesus.
  • Options

Yes!
  • Options
    I never listened to anything but country until I got into HS. My mom loves country music. I listen to pretty much anything these days, but probably less country than anything else.
  • Options

Yes!
    AH! I read that one! Just by chance, in high school. I bought it at theatre camp (at a university), and really liked it, but kinda felt guilty at the time because it's a "smut novel" lol 

But it's good. Anita is a bad ass. 

• Options
    JIT, I loved Cold in HS.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    <~ refraining from posting more videos

• Options
    JIT, I loved Cold in HS.
    It's a really good song. Music from that time makes me feel nostalgic things.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"