High-Risk Pregnancy

Complete previa

chelseag1217chelseag1217 member
edited July 2014 in High-Risk Pregnancy
I am 31 weeks pregnant with my 2nd girl and have complete previa since 21 weeks. My first daughter was a "normal" easy pregnancy and birth but this one has been one thjng after another. Either way, my question is who all has experienced complete previa and a c section due to such problems. I'm very nervous about the surgery Nd the recovery. I have one more ultrasound in a couple weeks to make sure nothing has moved and of not then I will have to schedule a c section no later than 37weeks. Thanks:)

Answers

• aandgaandg member
    I had complete previa with my daughter. I had a bleed at 31 weeks, was in the hospital for a couple days then on home bed rest til 36 weeks when she was born via Csection due to preterm labor. She was small but perfect. The csection recovery was definitely more difficult than my vaginal birth with my son. Stay on top of the pain, don't wait to take meds. Good luck to you and take it easy for the next couple weeks!
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"