October 2013 Moms

Re: Pee towel

• Options
    Random but I just noticed a post on there by @dh13 and her avatar changed. That's not her, what? It's kind of funny.

• Options
    It's not though. Right. ? Now I'm second guessing myself but I saw the nyGtG pics!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Random but I just noticed a post on there by @dh13 and her avatar changed. That's not her, what? It's kind of funny.
    LOLZ.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    I like how @sleepy33 immediately tells her she wants to punch her in the face. #o13style
    Haha, I did? ::runs off to read::

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    This is going to be really awkward if she just got a wicked tan or something.
    That is deft not a pic of dh13.

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    lololol ::wipes brow::

• Options
    First off, I was distracted because the first confession on that page was @awwpuddin combing out her dreads...

Secondly, what a nasty, nasty girl.  I remember asking DH how he would feel if I used his towel to wipe my pee and he just looked at me like I was a nutcase (and probably threw all of his towels out).

• Options
    WeljadraakWeljadraak member
    edited July 2014

OMG! What's even weirder? more weird? stranger is that I saw someone else with this avatar!!! Now I'm trying to think of the s/n it was.
    =============================
    Maybe there's a hactivist among us... :: peels eyes:: ::not literally::

• Options
    ncase2ncase2 member
    Boo. I missed all the good stuff. Darn preemie baby. I was sleeping in the NICU during all this crazy, but I'm enjoying it now!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Welcome Daniel! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image image
  • Options
    I missed this one.  And EW!!!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Sorry, I can't get past baby #6. 

Ditto I just did that math.  Holy shit those kids are close she's like forever prego.
    image  image
    Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

• Options
    I will never forget that post as long as I live!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"