June 2013 Moms
Options

Pottery Barn Anywhere Chair question

When I was looking at Pottery Barn's assembly video on YouTube for the Anywhere Chair, it looked like the individual foam pieces were covered in some sort of thin fabric (I'm not talking about the cover), and another user-created video looked like the same thing. However, when we opened up the box with our insert, the foam pieces didn't have any covering like that. Both videos are over a year old, so I was wondering if they changed the design of the insert. For those of you who have it and bought it pretty recently, do the foam pieces have a covering like that?

Here is the link to the video I mentioned:

https://youtu.be/OkQJbogIrgk

Re: Pottery Barn Anywhere Chair question

• Options
    We bought one when ds1 was younger (he's 3 now) and ours are covered in a fabric like that. Maybe they stopped covering them just recently?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Ours was covered in that but I just bought the insides on Craigslist and got the slipcovers for them. So who knows how old they were
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got mine at the same time as @CL8badB‌ and my chair didn't come with one. Interesting. I'd call the company. They are pretty good with customer service (once you actually reach a live person).

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    No covering here just foam. Bought October last year
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We just got one for LO's birthday and it was just the foam inserts no cover.
  • Options
    Just foam here too!
  • Options
    No, ours is just foam. I got mine used, so not exactly sure how old it is. 

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    @subliminalrabbit‌ I just got Bradley one when I got Ty one and he uses it to read, I would say the useful life is until at least 6
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    BC&LMBC&LM member
    Thanks for all the replies, ladies! Looks like they changed the design recently. Just wanted to know so I knew something wasn't wrong with mine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"